Author Topic: Kaine dismisses concerns about Clinton’s trustworthiness  (Read 258 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kaine dismisses concerns about Clinton’s trustworthiness
« on: August 07, 2016, 02:00:40 pm »
August 07, 2016, 09:23 am
Kaine dismisses concerns about Clinton’s trustworthiness

By Kyle Balluck

Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine on Sunday dismissed concerns that trustworthiness is an obstacle for running mate Hillary Clinton.

“I'm not assuming that's going to be the case even a month from now. I think we came out of the convention with a real positive momentum. The convention, as you know, started off with some churn on the Democratic side on Monday. But by Thursday night, we were together and pulling the same direction,” the Virginia senator said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

Kaine said Clinton did a “great Job telling her story” at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia while others “talked about how she had helped them.”

“I think the reason that we're doing better in polling since last week is folks are getting reintroduced to that story in a positive light,” he said.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290661-kaine-dismisses-concerns-about-clintons-trustworthiness
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34