Author Topic: Kasich still weighing support of Trump in November  (Read 219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kasich still weighing support of Trump in November
« on: August 07, 2016, 01:55:34 pm »
August 07, 2016, 09:12 am
Kasich still weighing support of Trump in November

By Jessie Hellmann

Ohio Gov. John Kasich, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's former primary rival, says he still doesn't know who he will vote for in November.

"We still have time. That's something I think about a little bit but not a lot," Kasich said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union."

Kasich has refused to endorse Trump and has consistently rebuked the nominee's policy positions and campaign flubs.

Kasich also didn't speak at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland last month, even though he is the governor of the state.

He stood by that decision Sunday, saying "it's about manners."

"If I weren't prepared to get up there and endorse the nominee, I thought it was inappropriate to go into that convention hall," he said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290659-kasich-still-thinking-about-if-ill-support-trump-in
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 01:59:22 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34