Author Topic: The Media vs. America  (Read 432 times)

rangerrebew

The Media vs. America
« on: August 07, 2016, 01:23:23 pm »

The Media vs. America
By Jeffrey Lord | August 6, 2016 | 4:00 PM EDT
shares

The other night I spent some time with Donald Trump. He had come to Cumberland Valley High School in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, a mere five or so miles up the road from my house.

The Trump rally was filled - completely - with thousands inside  and outside thousands more waiting (in vain) to get in the door. Here’s what interested.

Never once - not once - did I hear Donald Trump mention the Khans, the now famous parents of a son killed in battle in Iraq. Even more to the point? In talking with many people in the audience  before and after the rally, no one - say again not a single soul - mentioned the Khans. What I did hear from Trump was talk about jobs, trade, the economy, ISIS and more. Which was the talk from members of the audience when I spoke to many of them before and after the rally. They volunteered directly to me, conversation after another, their thoughts about ObamaCare, a sick child, jobs, trade ,pride in America, Hillary and so on.

Source URL: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-lord/2016/08/06/media-vs-america

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Media vs. America
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 08:22:08 pm »
In before the ne'ertrumpers start attacking this guy for making a good point!

Offline Dirt for sale

Re: The Media vs. America
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 04:20:55 am »
He made a great point. The trumpeters have it in the bag. I hope that everybody votes for the trump come Election Day, but even more that they feel in their hearts that trump has a chance.