Author Topic: Ben Carson Says Khan Family Should Apologize to Trump  (Read 380 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ben Carson Says Khan Family Should Apologize to Trump
« on: August 06, 2016, 03:00:04 pm »
Ben Carson Says Khan Family Should Apologize to Trump

Former presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson said today that the parents of fallen soldier Capt. Humayun Khan should apologize to Donald Trump for their comments made in an emotional case against the real estate mogul’s candidacy at the Democratic National Convention.

“I don’t think it would be harmful if they apologized to him and he apologized to them, but I don’t see that happening,” Carson told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer when asked if Trump should apologize to the family. “Well, for one thing, if you accuse someone of something that’s not true, it usually is a reasonable thing to acknowledge that.”

Trump is facing backlash over remarks he made about Khizr Khan and Ghazala Khan, the slain soldier’s parents, after they took him to task at the DNC and in subsequent interviews, and he has doubled down on his criticism since then.

More At: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ben-carson-khan-family-apologize-trump/story?id=41099080

Oceander

Re: Ben Carson Says Khan Family Should Apologize to Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 03:02:10 pm »
Dr. Carson blew his credibility a long, long, long time ago.  He would say this even if he believed the opposite, just to mollify Trump.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: Ben Carson Says Khan Family Should Apologize to Trump
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 03:14:21 pm »
People allow this man to cut into their brains?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx