Author Topic: Chris Christie for governor again?  (Read 234 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Chris Christie for governor again?
« on: August 06, 2016, 02:51:42 pm »
Chris Christie for governor again?

Chris Christie can't run in next year's New Jersey election for governor because of a term limit, but the limit doesn't prevent from Christie from holding the office again in the future -- a possibility raised Friday with Christie as he in sat in as co-host of the "Boomer & Carton Show'' on WFAN Sports Radio.

When a caller identified as "Eric from Marlton'' praised Christie's work as governor, co-host Craig Carton apparently jokingly said Christie was thinking about another run.

"Let me tell you something, Eric, he's only doing that to get my wife all riled,'' Christie said. "He knows Mary Pat. He's had this conversation with her and he's doing it just to get her riled up.''

Carton made another comment about how Christie "could see yourself being governor again in a couple years.''

"Oh man. He's trying to get me in trouble with my wife,'' Christie said.

Later in the show Carton told listeners Christie had announced a future run, but added, "I may have said it on your behalf. And I love the fact that the Christie family is fully supportive of you being governor (again).''

More At: http://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/news/politics/new-jersey/chris-christie/2016/08/05/chris-christie-governor/88292264/