Author Topic: Franklin Graham declares war on gender-bender 'brainwashing.' Unleashes millions of supporters on school board to stop homosexual agenda  (Read 1025 times)

rangerrebew

Franklin Graham declares war on gender-bender 'brainwashing'
Unleashes millions of supporters on school board to stop homosexual agenda
Published: 13 hours ago

Genderunicorn

Christian faith leader Franklin Graham, chief of the Samaritan’s Purse aid organization, on Friday asked his supporters – and there are millions of them – to contact members of the school board in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg district in North Carolina.

Why?

They have adopted the use of a “Gender Unicorn” to “brainwash” children into accepting that homosexuality and transgender behavior is all right, he said.

This is just the latest chapter in the developing war over just that activity – imposing a homosexual agenda and belief system on public schools in America. It had been advancing on several fronts for years before earlier this year when President Obama abruptly ordered public schools to let girls into boys’ rooms and boys into girls’ showers – depending only on whatever gender they claimed to be.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/franklin-graham-declares-war-on-gender-bender-brainwashing/#vKUpxXppk6PzTvSi.99

Offline goodwithagun

Get them young, keep them dumb. There is a reason that the mentally ill are targeting young children.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Drewsmum

MEH.....

Graham hurt himself when he went after Cruz a couple of weeks ago.  A lot of supporters of his bailed on him and his charities and said they were taking their money elsewhere. 

Many of the faithful whom he could depend on to help him in these endeavors have moved on from him. 

I hate that,  but he did it to himself. 

Offline Dirt for sale

Get them young, keep them dumb. There is a reason that the mentally ill are targeting young children.
If I had a child, he or she would be protected from this child abuse. The unicorn definitely fits with this all being pure fantasy, so at least it is honest in that way. Since homosexuals cannot breed they must recruit.
This indoctrination will lead to life-long misery for many wrongly wired bits of clay, thoroughly untrained and unequipped for reality. Also, they may choose to lash out with this understandable frustration and confusion. It would be hard to blame the poor sots. I see many Rx prescriptions in their future ... that won't help.
I treat it like David Cronenberg's The Brood. I watch out for the little guys, and the brood queen which controls and directs them.

Offline Drewsmum

He went after Cruz?  Well, regardless, he is right about this issue.  Everyone in the world should support his fight against. it.  This is flat out child abuse they are pushing.  Funny how people who nature doesn't give children to think they should none-the-less get to force their perverse ideology on other people's children.  Oh...and if they have children they got it the only they could, via heterosexuality.  You know, with one mom and one dad according to their biology, not their feelings.

Yes, I do understand.  I just that he shot himself in the foot on that one and hurt his causes.... making less effective.  IMO.  I'm not criticizing his efforts here at all.  I just think it's a shame he had to bandwagon and snipe at Cruz.

Here's his statement : "Ted Cruz made headlines last night at the Republican convention by not keeping his word and endorsing Donald J. Trump. It’s a shame that this is what people are talking about rather than some great things that came out of yesterday’s speeches. Gov. Mike Pence said, “I’m a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order.” I’m always thrilled to see politicians not afraid to speak their faith and stand for what they believe. We need more of this in both parties!...."