Author Topic: EEOC considering banning the Gadsen flag from federal workplaces  (Read 1284 times)

rangerrebew

August 5, 2016
EEOC considering banning the Gadsen flag from federal workplaces
By Rick Moran

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is considering banning the "Don't Tread on Me" Gadsen flag from federal workplaces becuase of a complaint filed by a worker who believes the flag is "racist."

Daily Caller:

According to Eugene Volokh, a UCLA law professor who runs the “Volokh Conspiracy” blog at The Washington Post, the EEOC ruled two months ago that it will need to collect more evidence in a case filed in Jan. 2014 by an African American federal employee who complained about his coworker wearing a hat with the Gadsden flag printed on it.

The complainant said that the Gadsden flag, which was designed during the Revolutionary War in 1775 and has become popular with the Tea Party movement, is racist because its designer, Christopher Gadsden, was “a slave trader & owner of slaves.”

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/eeoc_considering_banning_the_gadsen_flag_from_federal_workplaces.html#ixzz4GSotRXNW
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: EEOC considering banning the Gadsen flag from federal workplaces
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 03:04:51 pm »
August 5, 2016
EEOC considering banning the Gadsen flag from federal workplaces
By Rick Moran

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is considering banning the "Don't Tread on Me" Gadsen flag from federal workplaces becuase of a complaint filed by a worker who believes the flag is "racist."

$#%&## &#@@$^&   #$#%&$$#$^&%&  !!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline HootOwl

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 03:18:30 pm »
$#%&## &#@@$^&   #$#%&$$#$^&%&  !!!!!!!

Let's throw Obummer out of the White House--it was built with slave labor too. 000hehehehe

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 03:23:16 pm »
Let's throw Obummer out of the White House--it was built with slave labor too. 000hehehehe

Hey EEOC......Eat This.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 03:23:50 pm »
But, having your cube covered with BLM paraphernalia is NOT racist, even though they are terrorists and kill people specifically because of their race. (killing 'white devils' doesn't count)

Having your cube covered with Palestinian paraphernalia is NOT racist, even though they are terrorists and kill people, including their own people.

The Liberal definition of the word 'racist' is anyone who disagrees with anything they believe, regardless of what it is. And, if your skin is the wrong color, even agreeing with them will not help. You are still a racist. You racist!

The word 'racist' is being used as a blanket cover for anything the government considers to be not in the interests of big government. If you disagree with 'global warming' for example, you are a racist. It is being used now the same way the term NAZI has always been used since WWII. It doesn't really mean anything specific; it just means 'bad', in a general sense. 'Racist' has become a corollary of Godwin's Law.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 03:24:49 pm »
Hey EEOC......Eat This.....

I suppose they won't like this flag, either:

ETA: Fridays are casual at my office. No one's getting the message on my t-shirt today, either:

I work in a federal office with mostly CPAs. They aren't inquisitive, they're mostly robotic, and they are simply not well-read. Of course, they support Hillary and the Democrat Party. I'm dying here (figuratively, of course!)  lol

That's why I wear my Atlas Shrugged gear with impunity.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 03:49:46 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 03:35:32 pm »
Look to the left. I have one on my car, on the wall of my office, and in my garage.

The EEOC is just another politicized den of government hacks that has nothing to do with equality or opportunity.

So: do I make the no-fly list now?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2016, 06:24:33 pm »
I'm offended by black people where I work because it reminds me of the African Chiefs who sold so many Africans into slavery to mooslims, so I think they should be banned. :whistle:

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2016, 06:42:24 pm »
Poor, wooden-headed souls do not realize that the Gadsen flag is a reminder of their own freedom from Tyranny.

I suppose they would find the hammer and sickle or crescent moon more to there liking?

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2016, 06:51:50 pm »
I'd rather cut off my arm.

rangerrebew

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 01:17:13 pm »
Poor, wooden-headed souls do not realize that the Gadsen flag is a reminder of their own freedom from Tyranny.

I suppose they would find the hammer and sickle or crescent moon more to there liking?

I doubt they even know the significance of those flags.