Author Topic: ‘Trump never kicked me out!’ Mom of crying baby sets record straight after media runs with false story  (Read 424 times)

rangerrebew

‘Trump never kicked me out!’ Mom of crying baby sets record straight after media runs with false story
August 5, 2016 | John Binder | Print Article   
Share 32.1k
Tweet
Pin 5
Plus 28
Email

The mother of a crying baby at a Donald Trump rally in Ashburn, Virginia, is speaking out after she says the mainstream media completely twisted a non-story into a controversy.

Devan Cierra Ebert, who took her baby to a Trump rally Tuesday and was jokingly called out by the GOP nominee when the child started to cry, took to Facebook to explain how the media turned what actually occurred into a “Trump kicks baby out of campaign rally” headline, according to Red Alert Politics.

Here’s the incident that got the media stirring up their anti-Trump narratives:

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08/05/trump-never-kicked-mom-crying-baby-sets-record-straight-media-runs-false-story-375014#ixzz4GYnXa27P

Offline bolobaby

I don't recall this story being anymore than "Trump is a rude a-hole." I never heard "Trump kicked a baby out of a rally."

I suppose one would expect a Trump zombie, who attended his rally, to jump to his defense.

But what he said was rude and - frankly - I couldn't imagine a classy president like, say, GWB, ever saying something like that. Trump is a low-rent imbecile living off the kick start he got from his father's connections and millions.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Gov Bean Counter

I don't recall this story being anymore than "Trump is a rude a-hole." I never heard "Trump kicked a baby out of a rally."

I suppose one would expect a Trump zombie, who attended his rally, to jump to his defense.

But what he said was rude and - frankly - I couldn't imagine a classy president like, say, GWB, ever saying something like that. Trump is a low-rent imbecile living off the kick start he got from his father's connections and millions.

Very telling that Trump needed the help of organized crime  to make a buck.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline NavyCanDo

Accurate headlines or not, Trump writes his own headlines by the stupid stuff he allows to come out of his pie hole. How different the story could have been if instead of "joking" with the lady to get the baby out of here, to instead invite her and the baby to the stage.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline LMAO

Same here
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Strawmen arguments work well with Trump monkeys (if I only had a brain)...

Wingnut

Strawmen arguments work well with Trump monkeys (if I only had a brain)...

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
I found a Devan Cierra Ebert on FB who is from VA and appears to have a baby along with at least two other young children and is engaged to be married and has a few pro-Trump posts, but the one quoted in the article is not there.

I could be however, that she later removed it or hid it from public view. 

The Bizpac article references Red Alert Politics.com as its source and that site looks a bit click bait-ish to me.

:shrug:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause