Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton’s next gig… First Lady?  (Read 412 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chelsea Clinton’s next gig… First Lady?
« on: August 06, 2016, 04:45:00 pm »
Chelsea Clinton’s next gig… First Lady?
posted at 11:31 am on August 6, 2016 by Jazz Shaw

As much as it pains my old bones to admit it, there is a very real possibility that Hillary Clinton may wind up being the next president despite our best efforts to avoid such a disaster. And once she moves back into the Oval Office she’ll need to set up the usual housekeeping arrangements as any other West Wing occupant. Much coffee klatch talk has centered on her husband Bill’s role as First, er… Gentleman? But the usual duties of setting up dinner parties and making decisions about decorations seem rather ill fitted for the Big Dog’s temperament and Hillary has already said she wants him involved in the nuts and bolts of policy work. So who will take on those traditional First Lady duties?

more
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/08/06/chelsea-clintons-next-gig-first-lady/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Chelsea Clinton’s next gig… First Lady?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 04:49:54 pm »
I'm not losing any sleep over that. Clinton Inc. dies with Bill, no matter if Hillary wins in November.

IMO, Chelsea married the wrong guy. Should've married a Kennedy, that would have kept Camelot alive. Instead, she married a crony capitalist hedge fund guy, rendering her unsuitable for public office.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Chelsea Clinton’s next gig… First Lady?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 06:17:11 pm »
Good News Hillary...I've brought over the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Lady...  Woooooo  Weeeeeeee!!!!!!

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.