Author Topic: SHOCK: Trump ENDORSES Three of the Biggest Establishment RINO ‘Cuckservative’ Globalists in Congress  (Read 3945 times)

Offline unknown

So what is the current reality-du-jour among the Trumpists?  That suddenly, magically and mysteriously....

the establishment RINOs are now the 'good guys'???

Here are the RINOs that are endorsed by Trump.

https://www.conservativereview.com/members/paul-ryan/liberty-card/

https://www.conservativereview.com/members/john-mccain/liberty-card/

https://www.conservativereview.com/members/kelly-ayotte/liberty-card/

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

I was told that the "cuck" part of "cuckservative" came from the work "cuckold" and was coined and originally used by the alt-right.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckservative

Exactly. I was a reader of a sci-fi-fantasy blog that has devolved into Trumpaconism

Offline Fantom

Can you name a politician that you think is not "another delusional nut job?"

Ted Cruz, Ben Sasse, Mike Lee to name some of the very few.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Oceander

Can you name a politician that you think is not "another delusional nut job?"

Scott Walker

Offline unknown

Ted Cruz, Ben Sasse, Mike Lee to name some of the very few.

Ok, sounds good..

What is your issue with Paul Nehlen?

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Scott Walker

Walker is supporting Ryan in his primary against Republican businessman Paul Nehlen.

Offline Fantom

Ok, sounds good..

What is your issue with Paul Nehlen?

None, I hope he wins.

Put more succinctly.. I do not know much about Nehlen... but then the only thing I need to know about him is he is not Ryan.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 01:33:03 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline unknown

None, I hope he wins.

Put more succinctly.. I do not know much about Nehlen... but then the only thing I need to know about him is he is not Ryan.

Ooops sorry, it was "Gov Bean Counter" above that called Nehlen another "delusional nut job."

Offline Vulcan

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
What did the Trump supporters think when Donald had those meetings with Republicans?  Should have known.  Trump is and always was a establishment politician.  Just because he was a liberal one first makes no difference.  He is also a amnesty politician.  He told people and they chose to ignore that part.  The part where he says he will bring the good illegals back to serve them up your jobs.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

He may not have held any office but he was busy lobbying for his business.  He's the worst kind of politician.  He will kiss anyone's butt if it profits him.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
What did the Trump supporters think when Donald had those meetings with Republicans?  Should have known.  Trump is and always was a establishment politician.  Just because he was a liberal one first makes no difference.  He is also a amnesty politician.  He told people and they chose to ignore that part.  The part where he says he will bring the good illegals back to serve them up your jobs.

Yep, Scott Brown has been on board with Trump since the beginning and he is well known for his open borders, pro gay marriage and pro "choice" stances. He spoke for Trump at an event tonight.

The simple fact is that Trump was the worm that hid the establishment hook.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Yep, Scott Brown has been on board with Trump since the beginning and he is well known for his open borders, pro gay marriage and pro "choice" stances. He spoke for Trump at an event tonight.

The simple fact is that Trump was the worm that hid the establishment hook.

Wonder how people have ignored this for so long?  I have good friends who have swallowed the hook.  It couldn't ever have happened if it wasn't Hillary.  She is so bad that I think people turned off their good judgment and allowed themselves to believe Trump is somehow the moral choice.

geronl

Michael Harrington
14 hrs ·

So I wonder how Kelli Ward feels about her having endorsed Trump early on, and now having Trump endorse McCain.

Those calculations you did on how many support Trump sure did help set your views eh Kelli? Now you have lost the ‪#‎NeverTrump‬ people and probably a considerable amount of the Trump people.

A lesson for those involved in politics again, do not just conform to the view you think is in ascension, instead fight for your principles and ideals regardless.

Tell Darla she owns this, lol.