Author Topic: The Real History In this Election Is Trump  (Read 1028 times)

Offline unknown

The Real History In this Election Is Trump
« on: August 05, 2016, 03:32:26 pm »

http://canadafreepress.com/article/the-real-history-in-this-election-is-trump

Katy Grimes
August 5, 2016

The reason so many in America are rooting for Donald Trump is that he single handedly disrobed the Republican Party, and bared the dirty, corrupt underbelly

Hillary Clinton may shatter the proverbial glass ceiling by being the first women nominated as the Democrat Party’s Presidential nominee, but Donald Trump is also significantly historical.

People say Hillary Clinton’s candidacy for U.S. President is historical only because she is a woman. Blah blah blah. Feminist author Camille Paglia called Hillary Clinton an “ethically challenged incompetent,” and has repeatedly challenged Hillary’s feminist credentials.

Why is Donald Trump’s candidacy also historical? Trump is the first candidate in U.S. history who is not a politician, government worker, political appointee or a top military officer.

The Presidents who had never been elected to public office before being elected President were: Zachary Taylor, Ulysses S. Grant, Herbert Hoover, and Dwight D. Eisenhower. Taylor, Grant and Eisenhower were in the military, and Hoover was Secretary of Commerce.

Of the 55 U.S. Presidents, 26 had previously been lawyers, 22 had previous military experience, and nine were Generals in the U.S. Army.

Trump isn’t a lawyer. Trump has never been in government.

The closest example was the 1940 Presidential race, when the GOP named Wendell Willkie its candidate for president. Originally a Democrat, Wilkie, an attorney and utilities executive, switched parties in 1939 in opposition to President Franklin Roosevelt’s Tennessee Valley Authority.  During a deadlocked GOP convention, party leaders turned to Wilkie as an alternative presidential nominee to Thomas Dewey.

Trump also received more than 13 million votes in the primary, giving him more votes than any candidate in Republican history—even with 17 candidates in the race.

Trump Trumps Politics as Usual

Trump’s rise is a direct result of the gross self-absorption and corruption of the elite U.S. political class. They stopped listening to the American people, and consequently became deaf to public anger over a succession of economic and foreign policy failures, and government corruption—by both parties.

And the media is probably even more corrupt. “The media have remained smugly hostile to Trump, despite warnings that a majority of Americans despise the media too,” the Spectator UK said in a recent article. “American presidential politics is a jungle; the nominees are great beasts, but Donald Trump is larger and fiercer. In taking over a major US political party from the outside, he has done something that has never been done before, and he should win.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Real History In this Election Is Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 03:39:42 pm »

The real Donald Trump is the one who smeared an honorable constitutional conservative by helping spread false fidelity rumors, accusing his father of killing JFK, and sticking false memes about his honesty.

The Bat shit crazy loony we are seeing on a daily basis is just icing on the cake.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 03:58:40 pm »

http://canadafreepress.com/article/the-real-history-in-this-election-is-trump

Katy Grimes
August 5, 2016

The reason so many in America are rooting for Donald Trump is that he single handedly disrobed the Republican Party, and bared the dirty, corrupt underbelly

Hillary Clinton may shatter the proverbial glass ceiling by being the first women nominated as the Democrat Party’s Presidential nominee, but Donald Trump is also significantly historical.

People say Hillary Clinton’s candidacy for U.S. President is historical only because she is a woman. Blah blah blah. Feminist author Camille Paglia called Hillary Clinton an “ethically challenged incompetent,” and has repeatedly challenged Hillary’s feminist credentials.

Why is Donald Trump’s candidacy also historical? Trump is the first candidate in U.S. history who is not a politician, government worker, political appointee or a top military officer.

The Presidents who had never been elected to public office before being elected President were: Zachary Taylor, Ulysses S. Grant, Herbert Hoover, and Dwight D. Eisenhower. Taylor, Grant and Eisenhower were in the military, and Hoover was Secretary of Commerce.

Of the 55 U.S. Presidents, 26 had previously been lawyers, 22 had previous military experience, and nine were Generals in the U.S. Army.

Trump isn’t a lawyer. Trump has never been in government.

The closest example was the 1940 Presidential race, when the GOP named Wendell Willkie its candidate for president. Originally a Democrat, Wilkie, an attorney and utilities executive, switched parties in 1939 in opposition to President Franklin Roosevelt’s Tennessee Valley Authority.  During a deadlocked GOP convention, party leaders turned to Wilkie as an alternative presidential nominee to Thomas Dewey.

Trump also received more than 13 million votes in the primary, giving him more votes than any candidate in Republican history—even with 17 candidates in the race.

Trump Trumps Politics as Usual

Trump’s rise is a direct result of the gross self-absorption and corruption of the elite U.S. political class. They stopped listening to the American people, and consequently became deaf to public anger over a succession of economic and foreign policy failures, and government corruption—by both parties.

And the media is probably even more corrupt. “The media have remained smugly hostile to Trump, despite warnings that a majority of Americans despise the media too,” the Spectator UK said in a recent article. “American presidential politics is a jungle; the nominees are great beasts, but Donald Trump is larger and fiercer. In taking over a major US political party from the outside, he has done something that has never been done before, and he should win.”

{.. snip ..}

As in "He is History"???
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 04:32:31 pm »
The real Donald Trump is the one who smeared an honorable constitutional conservative by helping spread false fidelity rumors, accusing his father of killing JFK, and sticking false memes about his honesty.

The Bat shit crazy loony we are seeing on a daily basis is just icing on the cake.

A lot of 'conservatives' completely abandoned conservatism for a free show and a promise of free candy.

Offline unknown

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 05:05:01 pm »

Ya, and don't forget about him comparing Dr. Ben Carson to a child molester. And the ugly comment he made about Carly. And the mocking of the disabled reporter. Despicable..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 05:32:12 pm »
Trump is the most establishment candidate they could get.

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 05:51:06 pm »
A lot of 'conservatives' completely abandoned conservatism for a free show and a promise of free candy.

Now we know how the Indians felt when they sold Manhattan to Trump for $24 Dollars worth of  Trump Steaks and a half bottle of Trump Vodka.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2016, 06:36:15 pm »
Oh I agree Trump is the real history in this election. Never before in the history of America has there been anyone running for the Presidency that has worked so diligently to insure their own loss.