Author Topic: ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS DEATH=> Activist and Sanders Supporter Who Served Papers to DNC on Fraud Case Found Dead  (Read 941 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS DEATH=> Activist and Sanders Supporter Who Served Papers to DNC on Fraud Case Found Dead

On July 3, 2016, Shawn Lucas and filmmaker Ricardo Villaba served the DNC Services Corp. and Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz at DNC’s headquarters in Washington, D.C., in the fraud class action suit against the Democrat Party on behalf of Bernie Sanders supporters.

ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS DEATH=> Activist and Sanders Supporter Who Served Papers to DNC on Fraud Case Found Dead

Jim Hoft Aug 4th, 2016 10:26 pm 321 Comments

On July 3, 2016, Shawn Lucas and filmmaker Ricardo Villaba served the DNC Services Corp. and Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz at DNC’s headquarters in Washington, D.C., in the fraud class action suit against the Democrat Party on behalf of Bernie Sanders supporters.

Shawn Lucas was thrilled about serving the papers to the DNC before Independence Day.

** This was before Wikileaks released documents proving the DNC was working against the Sanders campaign during the 2016 primary.

Shawn Lucas was found dead this week.

Continued: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-lead-attorney-dnc-fraud-case-found-dead-1-week-serving-dnc-papers/

HAPPY2BME

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Seth Conrad Rich got killed, one thinks, well, it's Washington DC after all.

But if it is true, he was shot in the back a number of times and not robbed and that the neighborhood wasn't that bad around 4 AM, that sets me to wondering. Snopes has an article on the so-called conspiracy; so later I may read it. Yes, we know, Snopes is biased.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 03:39:12 pm by TomSea »

Offline Dirt for sale

That article also says former UN official John Ashe died of an accidentally crushed throat a week before he was scheduled to testify against Hillary and the DNC. This fits with the Clinton family's long history of Arkancide. I liken her to one of the made men in the film Goodfellas.
In the run up to Obama declaring his candidacy there were also many strange deaths of gay men in Chicago, men who knew Barry well. I suppose those incidents would be called... Barackacides.