Author Topic: The America you know will be dead in ten years  (Read 3111 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: The America you know will be dead in ten years
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2016, 08:40:04 pm »
"The base" is an assortment of hillbillies, pearl clutching church ladies, old farts, and other fools and idiots who voted this moron Trump in.
I have no love for "The Base" anymore. Biggest group of idiots on the planet. Same with the drooling morons who do nothing but listen to talk radio. Also throw idiot muppet-boy Hannity and drug addict Douche Windbag in there.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 08:41:36 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2016, 08:46:01 pm »
"It feels to me like it's dead already."

I would agree.  An America in which traditional Christianity is now considered criminal is not the America I grew up in.

And that's the root of it @Steve_Seattle.   The rest of the issues are side effects of the disease.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2016, 08:55:21 pm »
And that's the root of it @Steve_Seattle.   The rest of the issues are side effects of the disease.

Its dead-dead. When babies are butchered, sold for scrap, nobody cares, and the ones that brought it up are raided and criminally charged.  No going back.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2016, 09:05:12 pm »
Crazieman,
The evil ones are fertilizer for the fields of truth and goodness, especially considering that they produce no seed of their own. Evil only has what it can beg or steal from the good. With this prodigious amount of ready fertilizer, there is no telling the wonders which may grow in time.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2016, 09:06:38 pm »
Its dead-dead. When babies are butchered, sold for scrap, nobody cares, and the ones that brought it up are raided and criminally charged.  No going back.

Absolutely!  And when you hear talking heads that seemed reasonable at some level before say that butchering and selling babies for profit is no big deal, you know it's over.

The country no longer has a conscience, and when that happens, there is no more life in it.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

HonestJohn

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2016, 09:41:58 pm »

They were raided and charged because the video they made purporting that Planned Parenthood sold baby parts was actually doctored and edited.  They did not say such a thing.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2016, 09:44:08 pm »
They were raided and charged because the video they made purporting that Planned Parenthood sold baby parts was actually doctored and edited.  They did not say such a thing.

And the full, untouched video was even more damning.

PP is guilty as sin, HJ.

Offline Steve_Seattle

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2016, 01:05:47 am »
"Please note that I care not one bit that my opinion offends you, disturbs you, or enrages you. Not one bit."

In other words, you don't care if your views are rational, coherent, truthful, or fair.  That's
a nice firewall with which to surround your smug, arrogant, "I'm never wrong" self.