Author Topic: What? Supreme Court rules against open bathrooms? In 5-3 ruling, justices overturn decision mandating girl’s use of boys' room  (Read 449 times)

rangerrebew

What? Supreme Court rules against open bathrooms?
In 5-3 ruling, justices overturn decision mandating girl’s use of boys' room
Published: 12 hours ago

The U.S. Supreme Court Wednesday hinted some justices might not be willing to follow the transgender-bathroom rabbit trail as far as an appeals court did in a Virginia case in which a school board was ordered to allow a female student to use the boys’ restroom and other facilities because she claims she identifies as a boy.

The court, on a 5-3 vote, suspended that order from the lower court and said it would review the case.

The dispute is in Gloucester County where the school board declined to give the student, known as Gavin Grimm, permission to use the restroom and facilities of her choice.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/supremes-halt-virginias-open-bathrooms-mandate/#JhVHBJDt3R7i8OcS.99

rangerrebew

This was a center piece of Obama's plan to destroy the fabric of America.  He'll just ignore the ruling and make it "optional."

Offline ScottinVA

This occurred at the high school just 8 miles up Route 17 from me.  This fat blob who thinks she's a boy wouldn't settle for an arrangement that would've let her use a separate restroom that would've spared her whatever trauma she thinks takes hold whenever she walks into a women's room.  But that wasn't enough for her.

Glad to see the SCOTUS have a moment of rationality.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 02:01:11 pm by ScottinVA »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Somehow I doubt SCOTUS in the end will come through, and in that case, kiss science and the rule of law goodbye. If I can 'identify' as what I want to be without any basis in facts, get ready for anything from pedophilia to racism to justifying just about any behavior you can imagine.

Or more likely, the govt will play God and the Church and pick and choose what behaviors it accepts and disallows, merging Church and State and completely overriding the 1st amendment free exercise of religion.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Dirt for sale

If I can 'identify' as what I want to be without any basis in facts, get ready for anything from pedophilia to racism to justifying just about any behavior you can imagine.
This is it exactly. Once people accept the flawed premise that a person's sex is based upon feelings, then age and also species can be changed as easily, for maximum chaotic perversion and upending of all moral good sense and plain sense. How concrete zoo prisoners obsess about their little dogs and cats now is only a taste of what's to come.
I reject their premise. I reject their lies.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 02:48:28 pm by Dirt for sale »

geronl

Amazingly they aren't completely senile

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Stephen Breyer voted with the Republican wing as a courtesy. Don't think this will last.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Wingnut

Stephen Breyer voted with the Republican wing as a courtesy. Don't think this will last.

What bathroom toilet was Ruth sleeping in...and did she gave a courtesy flush?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 09:09:33 pm by Wingnut »