Author Topic: Trump: ‘I don’t know why we’re not leading by a lot’  (Read 15092 times)

Offline unknown

Re: Trump: ‘I don’t know why we’re not leading by a lot’
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2016, 04:39:27 am »
"We" don't have Trump.

YOU and the other liberals who voted for the liberal in Republican disguise have Trump.

Have fun.

"YOU and the other liberals who voted for the liberal in Republican disguise have Trump."

Nice try ASSume.    :tongue2:

I didn't vote for him.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 04:41:27 am by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Oceander

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2016, 04:49:14 am »
I can tell you, but I don't think you'd listen, Mr. Trump.  Hint, it starts, and ends, with you.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2016, 06:01:20 am »
"We" don't have Trump.

YOU and the other liberals who voted for the liberal in Republican disguise have Trump.

Have fun.

Yeah.  We did it your way, already.

Twelve years and two Royals from the House of Shrub.

How'd that work out?  Wasn't that endless smearing and attack by liberals, and His Majesty George refusing to defend himself, instead appeasing, always...weren't those, good times?  George W Bush made Louis XVI look strong and focused by comparison.

We've had enough Shrub.  They offer nothing.

And no, I'm not a trumpie, either.  This is just the Republican Party going the way of the Whigs...and exactly the same way the Whigs went out.  Terminal irrelevance.

Just a tragedy it has to happen when the Hillarites are on the attack.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2016, 06:03:56 am »
...and I'll make a prediction:  TRUMP LOSES.  The lowest vote count in modern history and the biggest landslide since Reagan.

And inside of a year, we have a military junta ruling.  Because the addled old bat and her Mohammedan lady-in-waiting are not gonna be able to hold it together - even if she doesn't die of the stress. 

And people are ENRAGED.  I smell the French Revolution unfolding.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2016, 06:16:24 am »
What I have thought since Trump's first rally is that at least half of those people in the audience would show up to an appearance of Trump in their home town even if he wasn't running for President.  I think a lot of his audience at these things are lookielous and not actual supporters/voters.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2016, 09:31:10 am »

He needs to learn hubris, he needs to listen, he needs to realize to be sympathetic.

@CatherineofAragon  @rodamala

He also is afraid of cats. Take that info as you like it.

I'm curious  why the GOP nominee need to learn anything at 71. BTW he should be afraid of cats,they are known to shrink your hands..

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2016, 09:38:41 am »
...and I'll make a prediction:  TRUMP LOSES.  The lowest vote count in modern history and the biggest landslide since Reagan.

And inside of a year, we have a military junta ruling.  Because the addled old bat and her Mohammedan lady-in-waiting are not gonna be able to hold it together - even if she doesn't die of the stress. 

And people are ENRAGED.  I smell the French Revolution unfolding.

I agree Trump loses in a unprecedented landslide.

What I don't see is massive discontent, I keep wondering where in the country are folks so fired up?

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2016, 12:07:40 pm »
What I have thought since Trump's first rally is that at least half of those people in the audience would show up to an appearance of Trump in their home town even if he wasn't running for President.  I think a lot of his audience at these things are lookielous and not actual supporters/voters.

I met someone who went to a Trump rally out of curiosity.  I asked him if he was going to vote for Trump and he said "no".  Commented that Trump had not vocalize a single thought on issues during the whole rally.    He described it as "vocal diarrhea". 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2016, 12:13:39 pm »
Let me be the first to offer Trump a whole roll of quarters for the clue machine.
God is still in control

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2016, 12:14:59 pm »
I don't know why Trump hasn't been fitted for a jacket that buttons up the back...

So there's that.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2016, 12:24:19 pm »
Trump is more liberal RINO than anyone on that list.

True, and he's also batspit crazy.   He's betraying his own followers with his undisciplined conduct since the nomination.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2016, 12:28:40 pm »

Twelve years and two Royals from the House of Shrub.

How'd that work out?  Wasn't that endless smearing and attack by liberals, and His Majesty George refusing to defend himself, instead appeasing, always...weren't those, good times?  George W Bush made Louis XVI look strong and focused by comparison.

And no, I'm not a trumpie, either.  This is just the Republican Party going the way of the Whigs...and exactly the same way the Whigs went out.  Terminal irrelevance.

Just a tragedy it has to happen when the Hillarites are on the attack.

Wow, calling the Bush family names how nice.. Not!!! At least one thing that the Bushes have over Trump is class. They may not be pure conservatives but who is.. Also from if things stay the way they are, at least the Bush the family (except for Jeb) knows how to win a national election.  My suggestion is grow up.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 12:28:59 pm by kevindavis »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2016, 01:46:04 pm »

Fair enough, but at least the Bushes got elected, whereas Trump will only see the interior of the White House a guest of his good friends, the Clintons.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 01:46:53 pm by ScottinVA »

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2016, 01:49:02 pm »

What I don't see is massive discontent, I keep wondering where in the country are folks so fired up?

Exactly.  Obama's job approval numbers have breached the upside of the 50% mark.  That's not exactly a symptom of an "enraged" populace.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2016, 02:09:54 pm »
It's as obvious as a heart attack that his foreign policy would be the worst in historic memory.

They have basically given the green light to Russia to invade neighboring nations.

I know a very conservative man who is an FSO (yes, they exist), and he is so frightened of what Trump would mean with his insane and incoherent foreign policy, that he is considering voting for Clinton (whom he despises) because our foreign relations would be more stable.

This is truly a frightening situation.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2016, 02:13:24 pm »

That is a great list. Thanks.

And they are exactly why we have trump. A bunch of democrat liberals thinking they are conservatives. They are NOT conservatives. They are NOT republicans. They ARE liberal democrats. And the real conservatives are sick of them that they chose an outsider - TRUMP! By choosing TRUMP this has exposed all those that need to change party affiliation. Start with your list. Is Jebbie, Ryan, Kasich on that list!? They need to leave also.

Are you unaware that Trump is an insider Democrat??  He hasn't even pretended to be a Conservative, and has never believed a thing that conservatives believe.

At least most of the others believe in some aspect of Conservatism.  Trump is a total Progressive.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2016, 02:16:15 pm »
Then they should all be happy. What's the problem?

Let's see............ you are defending Trump by admitting that he is significantly farther left than any of the "RINO's" on that list?

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm...........

Trump is a Progressive, unknown.  Conservatives with consciences can't support him.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2016, 02:18:31 pm »

Wow, calling the Bush family names how nice.. Not!!! At least one thing that the Bushes have over Trump is class. They may not be pure conservatives but who is.. Also from if things stay the way they are, at least the Bush the family (except for Jeb) knows how to win a national election.  My suggestion is grow up.

Why grow up when you can do a perfect Ma Richards imitation??   :smokin:

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2016, 02:20:28 pm »

Good point...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2016, 02:44:51 pm »

You're seeing the unease - in the economic stagnation.  People don't buy big-ticket items if their lives are precarious.

You saw some of the discontent, in Tea Party rallies - before it became obvious to those honest neophytes, that Leftist agitprop only works with stealth-Leftists in government.

You're seeing more of the discontent in the record sales of guns.  AND in the cop-snipings.  Granted, that's a Georg-Soros-funded production; but he couldn't even have STAGED that, twenty years ago.

The BS nooze channels (CBS, NBS, ABS, CNNBS, MSLSD, FAUX) are all spiking the evidence.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2016, 02:48:49 pm »

Why think for yourself when you can do some cute verbal sniping and not have your preconceptions challenged?

Obviously, Jeb the Shrub that the majority of voters perceived, and still perceive, is not the mighty oak you believe he is.    It's not as if he were an unknown quantity - Republican voters nationwide know him; know what he's done; know the family and what they stand for.

They want no more of it.  And I am neither female, alcoholic, Leftist, or the mother of a professional baby butcher; so the Ann Richards comparison falls a bit short.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2016, 02:55:24 pm »
He losing big because of the media coverage of his foul-ups.
If Hillary said the exact same stuff, we'd never know it.
Countdown to Resignation

Wingnut

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2016, 03:15:16 pm »
He losing big because of the media coverage of his foul-ups.
If Hillary said the exact same stuff, we'd never know it.

Why would she say anything much less the "exact stuff" when the trump train wreck is the gift that keeps on giving.  Hell, Hillary should just go on vacation for 90 days and let The Orange Buffoon run his thumbs and his pie hole.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2016, 03:19:35 pm »
It is being reported today that Trump actually DID earn that Purple Heart he was given on Tuesday.

At the Battle of Poontang.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2016, 03:21:18 pm »
Why think for yourself when you can do some cute verbal sniping and not have your preconceptions challenged?

Obviously, Jeb the Shrub that the majority of voters perceived, and still perceive, is not the mighty oak you believe he is.    It's not as if he were an unknown quantity - Republican voters nationwide know him; know what he's done; know the family and what they stand for.

They want no more of it.  And I am neither female, alcoholic, Leftist, or the mother of a professional baby butcher; so the Ann Richards comparison falls a bit short.

What an imagination you have.

Those same Republican voters, insightful and knowledgeable that you say they are, chose Donald Trump, a man who consistently polled as losing to the worst Democrat candidate in quite some time, over Jeb Bush, one of the several candidates who consistently polled ahead of Hillary in a head-to-head race.

Don't laud the virtues of the same voters that gave the nomination to Trump.

That's piss on my leg, not rain. 
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx