Author Topic: Hannity: If Trump Loses, I Am Pointing the Finger at Ryan, McConnell, Graham, McCain, Kasich  (Read 5976 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/03/hannity-trump-loses-pointing-finger-ryan-mcconnell-graham-mccain-kasich/

Hannity: If Trump Loses, I Am Pointing the Finger at Ryan, McConnell, Graham, McCain, Kasich

by JEFF POOR3 Aug 20162,741

Wednesday on his syndicated radio show, conservative talker Sean Hannity criticized several high-ranking Republicans for how they have treated their party’s nominee Donald Trump.

According to Hannity, if Trump loses in November, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) will be to blame for the loss because they have spent more time criticizing Trump than President Barack Obama.

“If in 96 days Trump loses this election, I am pointing the finger directly at people like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham and John McCain and John Kasich and Ted Cruz if he won’t endorse – and Jeb Bush and everybody else that made promises they’re not keeping,” Hannity said. “And because I have watched and witnessed to the point of incredible frustration – I have watched these Republicans be more harsh towards Donald Trump than they’ve ever been in standing up to Barack Obama and his radical agenda that had doubled the debt, that has resulted in a 51-year low in home ownership in this country, the percentage of homes that are owned by Americans, the lowest labor participation rate since the 70s and that has led to millions and millions of Americans in poverty and on food stamps and out of the labor force.”

“They did nothing, nothing – all these phony votes to repeal and replace ObamaCare, show votes so they can go back and keep their power and get reelected,” he added. “Sorry, you created Donald Trump, all of you because of your ineffectiveness, because of your weakness, your spinelessness, your lack of vision, your inability to fight Obama. Your fear of being blamed for a government shutdown and I’m getting a little sick and tired of all of you. Honestly I am tempted to just say I don’t support any of you people ever. You know what, Paul Ryan wants to play this game – I haven’t made up my mind either. He’s running against a guy in the primary. I haven’t made up mind who I’m going to support
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Nancy-boy is all mad that his boy is going down and, like his boy,he's looking for somebody to blame.

With few exceptions, the entire primetime lineup of FOXNEWS has disgraced themselves with the slobbering over Trump.

Last year at this time, we watched nothing else.  Now, we never turn on FOXNEWS except for Chris Wallace on Sunday morning.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

How could it possibly be Trumps fault?

But I too blame Ryan, McConnell, Graham, McCain, and Kasich for not being better Americans instead of Republicans.  They should have done everything they could to stop Trump before the nomination.  They failed the country.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Doesn't matter how much somebody else sucks. Trump is a superfund site of a candidate all by himself.

Offline Rivergirl

Hey scammity, you know what you can do with that finger of yours???????

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
It is hard to win after telling 20% of the party (conservatives) that you don't need their votes.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

I'm pi$$3d about how my Senator Sessions prostituted himself over the orange cretin who made him feel important for just a moment in time.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Wingnut

Hannity is just mad because he just wasn't a good enough fluffer for the Orange barbarian.  He is the Chris Christi of Fox News.   

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
When Hillary wins, I'm pointing the finger at you, and other sellouts like you, Hannity.

Offline unknown

Hannity is right.

Those democrats such as Meg Whitman, Ryan, mcConnel, Bohner, McCain, Romney, Jevbie , W, H.W., Kasich, etc. They created Trump.

They gave us Trump!!!

They better get behind their creation and make sure he wins.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

Then Hannity is an absolute idiot. A Trump Zombie.

They demand loyalty and unity while offering none of it themselves

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
When Hillary wins, I'm pointing the finger at you, and other sellouts like you, Hannity.

That's what I was going to say.  I am pointing the finger at FOX News for promoting the looser.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
That's what I was going to say.  I am pointing the finger at FOX News for promoting the looser.

The Trump superPAC

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1FLZPFI3jc

Indeed.  Why cut your losses now, when you can imperil not just America, but maybe even plunge the entire world into nuclear Armageddon?  As Carl Spackler said in Caddyshack "I'd keep playing. I don't think the heavy stuff's gonna come down for quite awhile."

geronl

Abandoning nations to Russian aggression before he's even elected might be one reason. Newt even said countries like Estonia are not worth defending.

wow.

US diplomacy is going to be run from Moscow? da?

Offline Frank Cannon

Geez Sean. I recall you telling us that Donny didn't need the GOPe because he transcended all that provincial thinking.

Offline Chosen Daughter

It is hard to win after telling 20% of the party (conservatives) that you don't need their votes.

And he went after the baby and lost more women.   Of course as a mother I would never take a child to a Trump rally.  They could be caught in the middle of the violence that Trump promotes.  And I like to refer to babies and children as precious.  Not something to take into the middle of a brawl zone.  I asked this in another thread.  Has anyone seen any of the Trump family children?  Just wondering I don't think I have but I don't go.  I only know what I see in pictures or video's.  Who would want to take a child?  Nothing family friendly.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Hannity leads my list of people who need to sit down and shut the kcuf up.

:smokin:

Offline Victoria33

Nancy-boy is all mad that his boy is going down and, like his boy,he's looking for somebody to blame.  With few exceptions, the entire primetime lineup of FOXNEWS has disgraced themselves with the slobbering over Trump.  Last year at this time, we watched nothing else.  Now, we never turn on FOXNEWS except for Chris Wallace on Sunday morning.

I have also quit watching them and never thought that would happen.  I watch CNN to see actual news about what is happening with Trump and the rest.

Online cato potatoe

At the risk of channeling Mitt Romney .... do the 42%ers take responsibility for anything in their lives?  Seriously, the bulk of them have regressed into childhood over the past few months.  It's pathetic!

Offline kjam22

Hannity needs to do everyone a favor and retire in Idaho or some place.   His radio show is unbearable and fox is worse
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline Chosen Daughter

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1FLZPFI3jc

Indeed.  Why cut your losses now, when you can imperil not just America, but maybe even plunge the entire world into nuclear Armageddon?  As Carl Spackler said in Caddyshack "I'd keep playing. I don't think the heavy stuff's gonna come down for quite awhile."

Well I don't watch FOX news anymore but my husband puts it on sometimes.  I saw Newt explaining what Trump needs to do.  It was go after Hillary and leave everyone else to them.  But he's too stupid.  LOL!

Offline Chosen Daughter

At some point they are just going to have to be blunt and tell him to shut up!

Well I don't watch FOX news anymore but my husband puts it on sometimes.  I saw Newt explaining what Trump needs to do.  It was go after Hillary and leave everyone else to them.  But he's too stupid.  LOL!
IKR!  Didn't he say "No more Mr Nice Guy?"  I thought that was a hilarious line.  I want to vote against Hitlery.  If Trump wanted to win he should be making the case against his opponent.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Hannity is right.

Those democrats such as Meg Whitman, Ryan, mcConnel, Bohner, McCain, Romney, Jevbie , W, H.W., Kasich, etc. They created Trump.

They gave us Trump!!!

So then the people who voted for Trump, the ones that cheer "build that wall! Build that wall!" at his rallies, that want a moratorium on Muslims entering the US, who want a deal renegotiated with China and NAFTA to go away are all liberals?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx