Author Topic: Rush: Obama Sent Iran $400 Million Cash for Hostages -- and He Calls Trump Unfit?  (Read 839 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/08/03/obama_sent_iran_400_million_cash_for_hostages_and_he_calls_trump_unfit

Obama Sent Iran $400 Million Cash for Hostages -- and He Calls Trump Unfit?
August 03, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Well, we have now learned, ladies and gentlemen, of what I'm calling the Affordable Ransom Act.  The Affordable Ransom Act from Barack Hussein Obama, a smashing success.  If you like your kidnap victim, we will buy your kidnap victim.

If you need money fast and you are a foreign government trying to ramp up a nuclear weapons program and further alienate the Middle East and your neighbors, and, if you are attempting to snooker the United States in the process, then simply call Washington and tell 'em you want the Affordable Ransom Act headquarters. That you have a kidnap victim, and that you're willing to sell it, because our president is into single-payer kidnapping.

The federal government is now the central clearinghouse for all kidnappings.  No more private ransom payments are necessary.  The government's even taken over ransom payments.  Can you believe that?  Who would have ever believed eight years ago when we talked about Barack Hussein Obama and wanting to grow the federal government that it would include ransom payments?  Of course, it helps to be a Democrat if you're kidnapped, it's almost a guarantee that the ransom will be paid.

Could somebody explain to me why Obama is under Iran's thumb?  Seriously, now.  Why do we give them what they want?  Why does everything Iran want, they get?  We even have, I think it was Howard Dean, I meant to mention this yesterday and it didn't cross my mind in time. But I think I had the story yesterday, maybe the day before, that Howard Dean is out there saying Iran's not really a Muslim country, not in the sense that we understand Islam and Muslim countries, you can't categorize Iran that way.

We can't?  The Islamic Republic of Iran, the people's Republic, whatever they call themselves, it's the Islamic Republic of Iran, but it's not really a Muslim country.  Oh.  Well, then that must be why we are so eager to do business with them.  You remember when Obama said -- this is back in 2008, in July, then Senator Barack Hussein Obama, presidential candidate said (paraphrasing), "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we set.  We gotta have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded."

Little did we know that Obama was going to employ the Affordable Ransom Act featuring single-payer kidnapping.  Little did we know the federal government was going to increase in size because it was going to assume all ransom payments.  Now, where did we leave off on this program yesterday? Oh, I remember.  We were talking about Barack Obama's excoriating Donald Trump for being unfit for office, for being unsuitable.  Or maybe even being mentally unfit to hold the office of president of the United States.

What have we learned since yesterday?  We have learned that Barack Hussein Obama secretly paid $400 million to the Iranians for the release of four American Iranian hostages.  And if you want, we can go through the list of all the questionable aspects of The Life and Times of Barack Hussein Obama and we can have a plus and minus column, qualified or not, fit or not.  I know the guy's approval ratings are in the 50 to 56 percentage point, but that's largely due to the media not being critical of Obama at all.

Somebody sent me a note this morning.  I get a note like this from this guy at least two or three times a week.  "Can you believe nobody cares about this?  Can you believe that nobody cares that Obama is a paying ransom now?  The official policy of the US government, we don't negotiate with terrorists, we don't pay ransom."  Not with Obama.  We do all of that and more.  But he was saying, "Can you believe it doesn't get a rise out of anybody?  This is outrageous.  This is demeaning and diminishing the United States of America on public display."

I wrote back, and I said, "You realize that CNN's not even covering this story?"  And the response was "Yeah, but nobody watches CNN."  Well, the others aren't covering it much, either, and if they are, they're using the administration line that this was not ransom.  Come on, folks, is what the Regime is saying.

Here's John Kirby on America's Newsroom.  Bill Hemmer, who had an interesting comment today about politics and the presidential campaign unrelated to this.  I'll see if I can remember it here. I remember it now.  I don't want to forget it in the next ten minutes.  But Bill Hemmer spoke with the State Department spokesman John Kirby about Obama and the Affordable Ransom Act, $400 million in cash in various currencies.  It was in Euros, Swiss francs, a number of different currencies, in exchange for American hostages.  And Hemmer said, "The series of events last January looks like it's ransom. It looks like Tehran said, 'You have to give us the money and you have to do it in cash.'"

KIRBY:  We don't pay ransom.  We just don't pay ransom.  It is our policy.  This was not ransom.  Any suggestion that it had anything to do with ransom is absolutely and utterly false.  These were two separate processes run by two separate teams.  Now, yes, they were done simultaneously, and so I understand the coincidental nature here of the timing, but it absolutely had nothing to do with ransom.

RUSH:  Just a coincidence.  Why didn't we see this ourselves?  How did we miss it?  It was just a coincidence that the Iranians released four American hostages on the same day that they get $400 million in cash from us. Hot damn.  (interruption) I know, the Iranians called it a ransom payment.  You can't trust the Iranians. (interruption) Well, because they're the Iranians.  You can't trust anybody but Obama.

Look, Hillary said that she didn't hear James Comey say that she had lied. She didn't hear that at all.  "I'm sorry, Chris Wallace.  I'm sorry, Chris. (stammering) I -- I just didn't hear it that way.  I -- I -- I... What I heard James Comey say was that the only thing I should have done was have two email addresses.  Other than that, there was nothing to see there."  This guy, Kirby says, "There's no ransom!" "But the Iranians are calling it ransom."  "Well, you can't trust the Iranians!" Why not?  You do! You trust the Iranians with nuclear material.

You trust the Iranians to help you fulfill whatever policy you have in the Middle East.  You trust the Iranians more than you trust Bibi Netanyahu.  Is there any doubt about that?  The Iranians are calling it a ransom.  Kirby said, "No, no, no, no.  You people don't know how to watch what you're watching.  You don't know how to understand what you're seeing.  It was just coincidence.  Two totally different teams here. It's kind of like the video that caused the four American deaths at Benghazi.  Sure, it was the video."

Except that it wasn't!  But they kept insisting, and the media dutifully played right along, and right here there's not... I don't know if you sense people in the country being agitated or getting a rise out of this.  But the media's still talking about Khizr Khan and Donald Trump.

END TRANSCRIPT
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 06:34:35 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Trump would have negotiated a better price?

Not likely.

Offline Crazieman

Trump would have negotiated a better price?

Not likely.

Actually, if the story is true about Trump questioning nuke policy, here's where it would work.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

geronl

Actually, if the story is true about Trump questioning nuke policy, here's where it would work.
Trump supports the "Iran Deal" (well, most of the time)