Author Topic: WOWZA!!! Michelle Obama Wows Them In White......  (Read 6031 times)

Offline Dirt for sale

WOWZA!!! Michelle Obama Wows Them In White......
« on: August 03, 2016, 07:48:28 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3720584/State-dinner-celebrates-50-years-US-Singapore-relations.html#comments

I only post this because in this white dress which she probably murdered a defenseless sofa for it can not be any more obvious that she is a man, baby. Her husband looks like the water boy that keeps this hulk hydrated.
Notice that with a normal woman's build, only two heads can comfortably fit along the shoulders, whereas a man can easily sport three. Just sayin ...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 07:49:20 am by Dirt for sale »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Our First Lady is a Man, baby
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 08:08:58 am »
The finger lengths (1st vs 3rd) are quite masculine (ring finger longer than the index finger), whereas with most women they tend to be of equal length or the index finger is the longer of the two.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 08:11:39 am »
The finger lengths (1st vs 3rd) are quite masculine (ring finger longer than the index finger), whereas with most women they tend to be of equal length or the index finger is the longer of the two.

I was about to post the following pic...

and the link to the relevant Wikipedia entry:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 08:25:00 am »
I was about to post the following pic...

and the link to the relevant Wikipedia entry:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
Looking more closely at his hands, that is scary indeed.

(Wookie reference removed)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:26:41 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 08:36:51 am »
Looking more closely at his hands, that is scary indeed.

(Wookie reference removed)

Lots of in utero testosterone for one of them, and it ain't Barry!.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 10:54:22 am »
That's a coincidence. I had the same thought independently of this post while looking at the dailymail this morning. Those 'traps', 'delts', and biceps, are impressive as hell. He, she, it, looks like it could easily beat the shit out of the other three, and then eat them as a 'protein snack'.

Look at that jaw line. I don't care if it is a man or woman, if I met that in a bar the first thing I would think is, "that's a MAN!" I would be too afraid of it to buy it a drink. I might just piss it off.

Just don't make it angry. You wouldn't like it...when its angry...Hulk Smash!

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 11:33:31 am »
Her political positions are radical and rotten but she is an attractive woman.  She's plenty feminine.  She married a homely dude, but hey...so she has bad taste.  She works hard to stay in shape and actually tries to dress appropriately, though I am not a huge fan of the sleeveless outfits she often chooses.  You can tell she puts a lot of effort into it.   So she has long fingers.  Lots of women do.  So she has a strong jaw.  Overall her facial shape is very feminine.  So don't buy her a drink.  Are all women, in your view, reduced to who you would try to pick up in a bar?

I can't stand her politics but I won't call her a man just to mock her.

My honest response to your post is that I thought you were joking. I kept reading and waiting for the punch-line. The fact that you are serious is 'surprising' to me. It is more than the fact that 'she' is huge. Look at the way she is standing. What woman stands like a linebacker?

If I saw Michelle on the street, the first thing that I would think is that it is a drag queen. That is just a fact. It must be something wrong with me.

But, your taste in beauty is not for me to criticize. It takes all kinds, I guess.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2016, 02:31:34 pm »
Her political positions are radical and rotten but she is an attractive woman.  She's plenty feminine.  She married a homely dude, but hey...so she has bad taste.  She works hard to stay in shape and actually tries to dress appropriately, though I am not a huge fan of the sleeveless outfits she often chooses.  You can tell she puts a lot of effort into it.   So she has long fingers.  Lots of women do.  So she has a strong jaw.  Overall her facial shape is very feminine.  So don't buy her a drink.  Are all women, in your view, reduced to who you would try to pick up in a bar?

I'm not trying to mock anybody but it's noteworthy that we're to a point in this country when a First Lady can be any gender they identify with. It partly explains why transgenderism is such a must be thing right now. I posit that this kind of photo op is intentionally rubbing our noses in this fact, then daring us to say anything about what we can clearly see before us.

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2016, 02:40:11 pm »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2016, 02:45:05 pm »

Totally agree, RAT Patrol.  Thanks for stepping up and saying this.

Many women who work out develop muscles........... and her hands are shaped like many women's are.  (It helps one play the piano.  ^-^)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2016, 02:48:40 pm »

More at Michelle Obama's Mirror "What Not to Wear" issue.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2016, 02:50:33 pm »

More at Michelle Obama's Mirror "What Not to Wear" issue.

Well at least she's stopped dressing like a clown........................... hasn't she??   :smokin:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2016, 03:10:06 pm »
Totally agree, RAT Patrol.  Thanks for stepping up and saying this.

Many women who work out develop muscles........... and her hands are shaped like many women's are.  (It helps one play the piano.  ^-^)

@RAT Patrol  @musiclady

I'm one who doesn't like mocking of people based on looks, and I don't offer these comments to make fun of her.

The point is, her index finger of her right hand is far shorter than her ring finger.  This tends to be a male trait.  Women tend to have index fingers that are equal to, or longer than, their ring fingers.  I.e., her hands are shaped like few women's are.

Interestingly for those who claim she's a man-to-woman transsexual, a German study found that male-to-female transsexuals had more even fingers (index finger more equal or longer compared to ring finger) than the average male.  That is, more feminine fingers. 

I think the simplest explanation is that she's a very masculine woman.  And that's not a choice of hers, not her fault, not something I should mock.  It's her behavior I don't like.

As for her appearance, even on her best days, best photos, I find her very unattractive.  I truly can't understand anyone who would say she's attractive.  And I'm not talking about muscles.  But if she puts in an effort, who am I to judge?  I'm a very homely dude, and I don't like that people judge me based on my looks!
+++++++++

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2016, 03:18:13 pm »
@RAT Patrol  @musiclady

I'm one who doesn't like mocking of people based on looks, and I don't offer these comments to make fun of her.

The point is, her index finger of her right hand is far shorter than her ring finger.  This tends to be a male trait.  Women tend to have index fingers that are equal to, or longer than, their ring fingers.  I.e., her hands are shaped like few women's are.

Interestingly for those who claim she's a man-to-woman transsexual, a German study found that male-to-female transsexuals had more even fingers (index finger more equal or longer compared to ring finger) than the average male.  That is, more feminine fingers. 

I think the simplest explanation is that she's a very masculine woman.  And that's not a choice of hers, not her fault, not something I should mock.  It's her behavior I don't like.

As for her appearance, even on her best days, best photos, I find her very unattractive.  I truly can't understand anyone who would say she's attractive.  And I'm not talking about muscles.  But if she puts in an effort, who am I to judge?  I'm a very homely dude, and I don't like that people judge me based on my looks!

I completely agree that the only thing that matters about Michelle is her behavior.......... which is disgusting, and hardcore angry leftist.

At the risk of being too personal here, my hands are shaped almost exactly the same way as hers are, and though I was a tomboy, I couldn't develop muscle tone if my life depended on it (I work out 3 times a week, but I don't even have toned biceps!).  I also am very female, so I guess what I'm saying is that we should leave Michelle's looks out of the discussion because she is neither particularly attractive, nor particularly unattractive...... and in any case, her looks should be irrelevant.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2016, 03:52:48 pm »
She's a real behemoth, isn't she?

"... The first lady wore a white strapless gown designed by Brandon Maxwell, the same stylist who dresses Lady Gaga, as the United States dined with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his wife Ho Ching. ..." More photos at Daily Caller

Ho Ching and her dress were lovely, however.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
WOWZA!!! Michelle Obama Wows Them In White......
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 06:56:44 pm »
WOWZA!!!   Michelle Obama Wows Them In White......

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Re: WOWZA!!! Michelle Obama Wows Them In White......
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2016, 07:04:28 pm »
WONDERFUL!!  GREAT JOB!
 :silly: :silly:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2016, 07:08:53 pm »
Heeey. Waitaminnit... Aren't Sta-puft Marshmallow men an endangered species?

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2016, 07:12:16 pm »
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2016, 07:19:13 pm »
She wore a WHITE dress?!?! That's cultural appropriation! Racis!

/s
The Republic is lost.

Offline oldmomster

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2016, 07:25:48 pm »
WOWZA!!!   Michelle Obama Wows Them In White......

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2016, 07:41:23 pm »
That is awesome!!!   :silly:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2016, 11:18:05 am »
So while the Mooch was wowing them in a $$$$ dress by Lady Gaga's designer, Ho Ching was carrying a $14 purse.
SINGAPORE: Call it dino-might - after Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's wife, Mdm Ho Ching, was photographed carrying a pouch designed by an autistic student at the White House, the bag has sold out in stores.

The S$14.80 pouch was designed by 19-year-old Seetoh Sheng Jie from Pathlight, a school in Singapore for children with autism. It was stocked in Pathlight stores, including its flagship outlet at the Enabling Village at Lengkok Bahru.

About 200 dinosaur pouches were sold in a day, compared to 200 in the four months before.

Mdm Ho is an adviser to the Autism Resource Centre (ARC), which set up Pathlight, and a patron of the Autism Association Singapore.

ARC said that beyond sales of the dinosaur pouch, the event has raised awareness of what people with autism can do.   ...
Channel News Asia

Oh good, I was wondering where I mislaid that yellow lace tablecloth.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2016, 01:05:30 pm »

You can pick your phony husband, you can pick your nose, but you can't ...

Or maybe you can.  :shrug:
More hideous photos of the hideous couple at Daily Mail.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2016, 01:35:12 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3720584/State-dinner-celebrates-50-years-US-Singapore-relations.html#comments

I only post this because in this white dress which she probably murdered a defenseless sofa for it can not be any more obvious that she is a man, baby. Her husband looks like the water boy that keeps this hulk hydrated.
Notice that with a normal woman's build, only two heads can comfortably fit along the shoulders, whereas a man can easily sport three. Just sayin ...

He/she/multiple choice also has "man hands". Her ring finger is longer than her index finger.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!