Author Topic: Roe vs. Wade will be overturned if Donald Trump wins, Mike Pence says  (Read 7454 times)

Offline Crazieman

Re: Roe vs. Wade will be overturned if Donald Trump wins, Mike Pence says
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2016, 02:40:44 am »
I just want to point out what happened in the wake of the discovery of Planned Parenthood selling body parts.  For the first time in my lifetime, Republicans were vocally united in cutting off federal funding for Planned Parenthood - united except for one Donald Trump who came to their defense citing all the "wonderful" things that they do.

I knew the country was finished the moment nothing happened with the baby body parts. Nothing is sicker. Not the bathrooms, not the muslims, not black lies murder, and not this race.

We're due for some divine intervention.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Roe vs. Wade will be overturned if Donald Trump wins, Mike Pence says
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2016, 03:24:35 am »
I knew the country was finished the moment nothing happened with the baby body parts. Nothing is sicker. Not the bathrooms, not the muslims, not black lies murder, and not this race.

We're due for some divine intervention.
It looks like we're going to get the Government we deserve...

Wailing and gnashing of teeth and the whole lot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis