Author Topic: #NeverTrump Is Dead, And Now We Have No Choice But To Vote For Him  (Read 3597 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: #NeverTrump Is Dead, And Now We Have No Choice But To Vote For Him
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2016, 05:19:36 pm »
@JustPassinThru

I understand why you're infuriated....you're missing the second half of the sentence.  The full thought is:  there is no choice but to vote for Donald Trump; unless you're okay with Obama on steroids for the next four years under President Clinton II.

If President Hillary Clinton is okay with you ... then vote third party or stay home.  No one's going to stop you from doing either.

What's wrong with Clinton? The Orange one says she'll be great:

"Hillary Clinton said she’d consider naming Barack Obama as her vice-president when she gets the nomination, but she’s nowhere near a shoo-in. For his part, Obama said he’s just focused on winning the nomination, although at least one member of his team said Clinton would make a good vice-president. (I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president.).”

"Hillary is smart, tough and a very nice person, and so is her husband. Bill Clinton was a great President. They are fine people. Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she's a great trouper. Her history is far from being over."
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2016, 05:22:14 pm »
So far, 18, many others in process: http://www.constitutionparty.com/get-involved/election-central/ballot-access/
They are on in Idaho and have my vote for President and County Sheriff. I doubt they will win either one, but at least I won't have to live with a bag over my head for the rest of my life.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2016, 08:42:36 pm »

What's wrong with Clinton? The Orange one says she'll be great: 

@Idaho_Cowboy .... wow, you've either failed miserably at being clever, or you've missed a great deal of what Mr. Trump has to say about the Clintons. 

Trump knows what's wrong with a Clinton presidency.  I know what's wrong with a Clinton presidency.

Do you?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2016, 08:46:41 pm »
@Idaho_Cowboy .... wow, you've either failed miserably at being clever, or you've missed a great deal of what Mr. Trump has to say about the Clintons. 

Trump knows what's wrong with a Clinton presidency.  I know what's wrong with a Clinton presidency.

Do you?
With Trump is always comes back to is he was he lying then or is he lying now.

We knew the problems of a Clinton presidency decades before Donny Come Lately did; I find that troubling to say the least.