Author Topic: Donald Trump says The New York Times doesn't "write good"  (Read 5148 times)

Offline Drewsmum

Re: Donald Trump says The New York Times doesn't "write good"
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2016, 01:31:57 pm »
Something tells me his minions won't notice the error.

Well....I completely messed up my first time posting a picture. 

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2016, 01:40:43 pm »
This is the way a lot of Trump's supporters speak so I suspect they see nothing amiss with what he said.

After all, they had went to one of his rallies.

No, dag-nabbit, they come to one of his rallies. No dang wonder why yer still workin' on the lube rack!
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2016, 01:45:22 pm »
I actually think it was meant as the opposite of evil.  As in, "They write evil...they don't know how to write good."

The last time I had a cold, I told everybody, "I don't smell very well." And it was true.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2016, 01:45:40 pm »
Yall callin' me a moron jis don't make me no dam sense.

I would reverse the accusation. I would say that 'I' am the rational one, and the neverTrumps are the people who are living in an unrealistic fantasy land. But, that's only one man's opinion.

I deal with the world as it is. The neverTrump people are stuck in position where they are dealing with a world that they want to exist. Which one of us is the 'rational' person situation?

As for the constant accusation that people who are resigned to vote for the Republican nominee somehow 'worship' Trump, then why wouldn't you say that people who vote for Hillary 'worship' Hillary? Why wouldn't the neverTrumps say that people who support Cruz, 'worship' Cruz?

All the references to Trump's divinity are clearly condescending insults to people who support the Republican ticket. Oh the shame for voting for your party's candidate! You must be stupid for opposing Hillary. You should do like me, sit and pout and do nothing! Then, you would truly be 'an intellectual, principled, person'. LOL

Get a grip people. You are not helping anything by making a bad situation worse out of some misplaced feeling of pique.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2016, 01:53:20 pm »

Get a grip people. You are not helping anything by making a bad situation worse out of some misplaced feeling of pique.

No pique.  Just a little "I told you so" as some of us were saying ONE YEAR AGO that Trump was bad news, that he's unbalanced, that he's ignorant. And, sure enough, he's put it all on display in this last week.

It is a bad situation, for Trump supporters.  And it is going to get even badder.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 01:53:38 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2016, 01:53:59 pm »

I would reverse the accusation. I would say that 'I' am the rational one, and the neverTrumps are the people who are living in an unrealistic fantasy land. But, that's only one man's opinion.

I deal with the world as it is. The neverTrump people are stuck in position where they are dealing with a world that they want to exist. Which one of us is the 'rational' person situation?

As for the constant accusation that people who are resigned to vote for the Republican nominee somehow 'worship' Trump, then why wouldn't you say that people who vote for Hillary 'worship' Hillary? Why wouldn't the neverTrumps say that people who support Cruz, 'worship' Cruz?

All the references to Trump's divinity are clearly condescending insults to people who support the Republican ticket. Oh the shame for voting for your party's candidate! You must be stupid for opposing Hillary. You should do like me, sit and pout and do nothing! Then, you would truly be 'an intellectual, principled, person'. LOL

I would suggest that YOU get a grip.  You mistake our requiring ethics, character, morality, conservatism, honesty and basic human decency with "pique??"

Perhaps you should get off your high horse and realize that not voting for Trump has nothing to do with sour grapes and everything to do with conscience.

btw, I've noticed this morning that you're really bad at sarcasm.  It only works if it includes wit and factual accuracy, and yours lacks both.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2016, 01:55:02 pm »
The media has sucked pretty much forever.

Suck it up buttercup.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2016, 01:55:17 pm »
No pique.  Just a little "I told you so" as some of us were saying ONE YEAR AGO that Trump was bad news, that he's unbalanced, that he's ignorant. And, sure enough, he's put it all on display in this last week.

It is a bad situation, for Trump supporters.  And it is going to get even badder.

Duhhhhh  sinkspur, that's worser.  not badder.....

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2016, 01:57:34 pm »

Trump is in no ways tarred.

Nor feathered. But we can hope.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2016, 02:02:53 pm »
One more Trump monkey on ignore.

Amazing how undone they become when you take their and their Orange  Baal's statements to their natural and logical conclusion.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 02:03:36 pm by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Drewsmum

« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2016, 02:03:58 pm »

It's not the people who resigned to vote for him out of desperation that tend to be the worshippers.  It's the ones who fell hard for him and believe his every word and swear he can do no wrong.... the ones who have rearranged their whole set of values to be able to defend him.

THOSE are worshippers.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2016, 02:05:24 pm »
Duhhhhh  sinkspur, that's worser.  not badder.....

It is going to get more worser before it gets more better.

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2016, 03:04:03 pm »
It's not the people who resigned to vote for him out of desperation that tend to be the worshippers.  It's the ones who fell hard for him and believe his every word and swear he can do no wrong.... the ones who have rearranged their whole set of values to be able to defend him.

THOSE are worshippers.

That's a VERY important distinction, @Drewsmum .   I have little to no quarrel with those who feel that they have to vote for Trump, even though he's flawed, because they think Hillary is worse. 

But those who are tromping around on forums singing the praises of Donald Trump, who are mocking and bullying those who cannot vote for him out of conscience, are a different story.  And, yes, those who have completely forgotten the values they once had and now suddenly defend things they despised before....... THEY are the ones who can accurately be called worshippers.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2016, 03:04:43 pm »
It is going to get more worser before it gets more better.

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

It soitenly is!  :dx1:

Wingnut

« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2016, 03:17:43 pm »
It soitenly is!  :dx1:

Nyuk nyuk nyuk :beer:

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2016, 03:34:11 pm »
A New York socialite woman and a young lady from North Carolina are standing in an airport security line at JFK. The young lady ask the high brow woman, "Where you'all going too?" The New York woman looks coldly at the young North Carolinian pearing over the top of her Gucci eyeglasses and says, " You never use a preposition at the end of a sentence. It just appalls me that you people still speak like wretched hillbillies."

The young lady thought about that for a moment and reasked her question. "Where you'all going too bitch?"

Point being I'm not going to fault anyone for their grammer. You should hear  the way we talk in my own home.  Dont want to miss the main point of the story and that is Trump's childish bashing of anyone who says or writes something against him.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 03:35:07 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Chasaway

« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2016, 04:02:20 pm »
A New York socialite woman and a young lady from North Carolina are standing in an airport security line at JFK. The young lady ask the high brow woman, "Where you'all going too?" The New York woman looks coldly at the young North Carolinian pearing over the top of her Gucci eyeglasses and says, " You never use a preposition at the end of a sentence. It just appalls me that you people still speak like wretched hillbillies."

The young lady thought about that for a moment and reasked her question. "Where you'all going too bitch?"

Point being I'm not going to fault anyone for their grammer. You should hear  the way we talk in my own home.  Dont want to miss the main point of the story and that is Trump's childish bashing of anyone who says or writes something against him.

Winston Churchill's epic response to that way of thinking:

"This is the type of arrant pedantry up with which I will not put."

Perfect
"That's all I can stands; I can't stands n' more!"