Author Topic: There is something very wrong with Donald Trump  (Read 15896 times)

Offline cato potatoe

Re: There is something very wrong with Donald Trump
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2016, 06:17:49 pm »
Maybe he was trying to appeal to the every day 'Joe' by showing he eats KFC too ... no offense to all of you who happen to like KFC ... but Trump's taste in food is just plain crap.

Donald's taste in everything is crap!  If he builds it from the ground up, it's gaudy.  If he puts it on television, it's trash.  On occasion he will buy nice things and make them tacky as well.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2016, 06:17:55 pm »
This is disqualifying:

Who the hell eats fried chicken with a knife and fork?

*Quietly raises hand.*

I don't like having greasy fingers.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2016, 06:20:05 pm »
*Quietly raises hand.*

I don't like having greasy fingers.

Based on some of Trump's business deals, I don't think greasy fingers is the problem...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2016, 06:46:50 pm »
He went to a Grate Skool...where they learnt him to talk good.

Now, he be makin the Grate Deels.

To make Amurka Grate agin!

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2016, 06:51:01 pm »
To make Amurka Grate agin!
Dats 'Merika' cont u speel anythig?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2016, 06:52:38 pm »
Dats 'Merika' cont u speel anythig?

I thnk Donal Trump uzed up all the good wurds.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2016, 07:40:11 pm »
Was that his way of reprising his "I get along with the blacks" line?

Nah, Watermelon not found.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2016, 07:52:18 pm »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2016, 08:10:17 pm »

I created a photoshop but declined to post it.  Even though I am mixed race I thought the site would disapprove.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2016, 08:12:28 pm »
I feel like a horrible person hoping for Divine Intervention.  Rumor has it the Hillary is not well either.

In WWII, our grandparents were wishing for the deaths of millions of German and Japanese soldiers - to spare their children, our fathers, a death in an alien land.

The deaths of MILLIONS.

We're wishing for the deaths of TWO spoiled, megalomaniac reprobates, nominated for our version of King by the Elites, the court flatterers and the Useful Idiots of the peasantry who were deluded and manipulated into playing along.

I don't find it so horrible.  Frankly, BOTH of them have lived the lifespan that Scriptures tells us we may expect.  A death of both of them tomorrow would be within natural limits, would be fitting, would in the end save a lot of people a lot of misery and probably death.

Wingnut

« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2016, 08:17:32 pm »
I created a photoshop but declined to post it.  Even though I am mixed race I thought the site would disapprove.

:beer:
See, that is how a rational mind works. Think before responding. Weigh the options. Unlike the orange barbarian at the grate who's filter is busted all to hell.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2016, 08:18:29 pm »

I appreciate your discretion.  Thank you @guitar4jesus !
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2016, 08:18:37 pm »
In WWII, our grandparents were wishing for the deaths of millions of German and Japanese soldiers - to spare their children, our fathers, a death in an alien land.

The deaths of MILLIONS.

We're wishing for the deaths of TWO spoiled, megalomaniac reprobates, nominated for our version of King by the Elites, the court flatterers and the Useful Idiots of the peasantry who were deluded and manipulated into playing along.

I don't find it so horrible.  Frankly, BOTH of them have lived the lifespan that Scriptures tells us we may expect.  A death of both of them tomorrow would be within natural limits, would be fitting, would in the end save a lot of people a lot of misery and probably death.
I refuse to pray for Trump's demise....his salvation, yes.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #113 on: August 02, 2016, 08:22:55 pm »

It is appreciated. Thank you.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #114 on: August 02, 2016, 08:23:11 pm »
I appreciate your discretion.  Thank you @guitar4jesus !
@musiclady @Wingnut

It did come out pretty good.  I might tweet it later if I'm feeling feisty.   :laugh:

Wingnut

« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2016, 08:24:35 pm »
@musiclady @Wingnut

It did come out pretty good.  I might tweet it later if I'm feeling feisty.   :laugh:
Now you're talk'in! :smokin:

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2016, 08:36:52 pm »
Donald's taste in everything is crap!  If he builds it from the ground up, it's gaudy.  If he puts it on television, it's trash.  On occasion he will buy nice things and make them tacky as well.

I greatly fear what he will do to that wonderful old Post Office building in DC. 
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2016, 08:52:44 pm »
He already exhibits signs of a man who has suffered several mini-strokes.  Can the big one be too far away?
@Wingnut

I have said before that in the past until now, before he becomes president (Lord, don't let it happen), he has control of what he does when - he can sit in his office or bed and do nothing, or do whatever he wants at any time.  He has total control of his movements and what he thinks about.  Once president, he will have 24 hr. problems he MUST deal with.  I think his brain/body will collapse. 

I think his grown children now run his company to protect him from himself.  I think we will see them running government/Trump before/after he mentally collapses.

He just wants to win and go to Trump Tower to his apartment on the top and hang the picture of his becoming president over the bed and a copy over his desk and a copy over the front doors of Trump Tower.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2016, 08:55:26 pm »
[ Once president, he will have 24 hr. problems he MUST deal with.  I think his brain/body will collapse. 

I think his grown children now run his company to protect him from himself.  I think we will see them running government/Trump before/after he mentally collapses.

Hillary Clinton has her flying monkeys for exactly the same reason, and I think she'll collapse, too.

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2016, 10:09:49 pm »
I have posted some of these links before and feel they warrant reposting. It has been determined by several sources that Trump indeed has a personality disorder.  He is a narcissist.  Additionally, there are parallels in Trump's personality to those of Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini.  While some people in this forum find it offensive to compare Trump to Hitler, I find it just as offensive to bury the similarities and pretend that they don't exist.

http://addictinginfo.org/2015/11/22/top-u-s-psychiatrists-confirm-trumps-narcissistic-personality-disorder-textbook-case/

http://time.com/3992363/trump-narcissism/

http://www.inquisitr.com/2870145/malignant-and-psychopathic-donald-trump-expert-studies-600-hours-of-trump-footage/

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/04/why-donald-trump-is-worse-than-hitler.html

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/03/donald_trump_and_narcissistic_personality_disorder_an_interview_with_sam_vaknin.html

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/a-neuroscientist-explains-trump-has-a-mental-disorder-that-makes-him-a-dangerous-world-leader/

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/22/is-donald-trump-a-textbook-narcissist/

Not to defend Trump, but Democrats say these things about every Republican nominee.  If Ted Cruz were the nominee, they would be saying them about him.

As for the Gold Star family, Trump handled that all wrong, but it is true that Khan is using his son's death to further an agenda, and it is also true that Hillary Clinton does not care that his son lost his life any more than she cares that four lives were lost in Benghazi or American lives lost on U.S. soil at the the hands of illegal aliens.  The media's nonstop attacks on Trump using the Clinton/Khan narrative, while completely ignoring the speeches given by parents at the Republican convention who have lost loved ones, is a perfect illustration of how completely corrupt the media is in this country.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 10:25:53 pm by Eowyn »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2016, 11:04:08 pm »

The deaths of MILLIONS.

Never did I say I was hoping for their deaths; only Divine Intervention.  Trump comes to his senses and steps down and perhaps Hillary would decide due to her health and wanting to be with grandkids she steps down or perhaps she is asked to step down due to Clinton Foundation dealings, e-mails, etc.  Definitely don't wish death on either of them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #121 on: August 02, 2016, 11:15:18 pm »

Jesus that's funny.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #122 on: August 02, 2016, 11:19:35 pm »
Never did I say I was hoping for their deaths; only Divine Intervention.  Trump comes to his senses and steps down and perhaps Hillary would decide due to her health and wanting to be with grandkids she steps down or perhaps she is asked to step down due to Clinton Foundation dealings, e-mails, etc.  Definitely don't wish death on either of them.

That's what I call Divine Intervention.  The woman who publicly, sarcastically said she wouldn't be baking cookies in the White House; the woman who by some accounts had so many abortions she was Planned Parenthood's Customer Of The Year...the woman who has spent her WHOLE LIFE seeking power and, even before getting it, trying to lash out at perceived enemies...as she tried to do in the Watergate Hearings and was fired for her actions...

...THAT woman wanting to play with her grandkids?  The antisemitic woman (Dick Morris recounts how she went after him because he was of Jewish parents) who married her one surviving pregnancy off to a dweebish Jew who MADE MONEY...?  THAT woman, who craves only power and money and the ability to cause pain?

I understand what you said.  I'm saying I find it no shame that I wish her on a fast train to Hell, and the sooner the better.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2016, 11:23:06 pm »

Thanks for that, @libertybele.   I knew that "Divine Intervention" didn't mean you wanted them to die.

I'm praying for the same thing.  That both candidates find some reason to disappear from the scene so that we actually have someone to vote for and some hope for the country to survive.

But definitely NOT death!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2016, 11:37:23 pm »
Don't mind admitting I've been asking St. Michael for a brace of lightning bolts.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink