Author Topic: Trump’s Right-hand Man Threatens ‘BLOODBATH’ If Election Is "Stolen" From Trump  (Read 5579 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Angry people usually loft false messiahs and political saviors to power who become tyrants to enact vengeance on their behalf and promise them stuff to sate their appetites.
That qualifies as 'stupid', imho. It works on a smaller scale, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

HonestJohn

Oh please.  Those fat, old internet warriors that are the Donald's supporters aren't going to get off their comfy couches and cause any bloodbath.   ^-^

Bundy ranch.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Bundy ranch.

I wouldn't worry much about them since Trump is on the opposite side and thinks the feds should control the land.

Wingnut

I wouldn't worry much about them since Trump is on the opposite side and thinks the feds should control the land.

Good lord.  More proof. The man is a bleeping idiot.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The next question, what do they define as 'stolen'? Are they so entitled to think they deserve to win even if they don't, therefore it must have been stolen?
In a word, yes.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And yet he proposes selling the same land, along with all our other assets, to wipe out the debt (which I don't disagree with, but it simply shows the duplicity he has on the issues depending on the day).
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

Many of the  nuts at TOS are also threatening bloodshed if their idol....er.... I mean candidate, The Orange Toad, loses. Certainly it won't because of Trump's numerous faults and lack of intelligence. Why, it has to be those darn Democrat voting machines.   Heads will roll they are swearing.
Many of them are perplexed at all the negative coverage Trump is getting from the media.  They wonder why their hero didn't get that kind of negative coverage during the primaries.
I wonder how much liquor the average Trump supporter consumes on a daily basis.

Offline montanajoe

Do not underestimate the collective anger at the GOP for not stopping Obama, or even fighting a good and conspicuous fight.

Angry people do stupid things.

Stupid is as Stupid does to quote a well known philosopher of the Alt-Right...

Most things that happen politically, or in any part of life, IMO happen at a Glacial rate. 95% of the population is completely unaware that 5% on the left and right are convinced that if their candidate is not elected  this is the death of the Republic.

Really it's about relevancy and quite frankly geezers pounding away at their keyboard are not relevant...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
And yet he proposes selling the same land, along with all our other assets, to wipe out the debt (which I don't disagree with, but it simply shows the duplicity he has on the issues depending on the day).

The states can be a real pain but I'd rather deal with the state than the feds. We just lost this fight against the state in my own backyard which disproves that the states are in a rush to sell the land.

Michigan gets new state park through $2.9 million land purchase

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2016/06/jackson_county_land_bought_for.html

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yabbut If he sold it it would be YUUUGE! He'd sell half a state at a time! (in a single block). Just to make sure the penny stinkers couldn't have any. The land would end up being bought by developers (cronies/relatives) and sold for a yuuuge profit because the little guy would not be able to even bid on the YUUUGE parcels.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis