Author Topic: Khans say they want to step out of Trump fight  (Read 3070 times)

Offline LonestarDream

Khans say they want to step out of Trump fight
« on: August 01, 2016, 05:14:00 pm »
The parents of a decorated Muslim Army captain killed in Iraq say they would like to step away from the public feud with Donald Trump that has erupted over their comments about him at the Democratic National Convention.

Khizr Khan and his wife, Ghazala, have made multiple television appearances since last week’s convention, when Khan criticized Trump’s proposal to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the country.

Trump has responded by lashing out at Khan and suggesting that Khan’s remarks were actually prepared by Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Trump also implied Ghazala Khan did not speak at the convention because she was not allowed to speak as a Muslim woman.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/khans-say-they-want-to-step-out-of-trump-fight/
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

geronl

Re: Khans say they want to step out of Trump fight
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 05:35:09 pm »
Trump loves to insult private citizens.

He doesn't like bashing Hillary much apparently.

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 05:54:13 pm »
Con is probably getting lots of death threats from unhinged people. Was it courage or greed which brought him on the tv circuit? Is his story real or is it another tribute to Wag the Dog? Do I care? Meh... Blood on both sides of the stink-penny is being curdled deliberately, and people are getting very angry over very bad, but exceptionally well disseminated, theater. That does annoy me a little, stress being the killer it is.
I think it just got too hot in the kitchen for the Con, so they're moving ahead to the next.

Offline WAC

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 05:56:06 pm »
From the article....."Kahn's would like to step away from the public feud with Donald Trump that has erupted over their comments about him at the Democratic National Convention".....

Well when you align yourself with the Hillary/Obama Machinery, of which he had long before this stunt....what did he expect?

As with most Muslims who do this they are in an eventual awkward position.....for it was Muslims who killed his son. ...yet this man is an activist in bringing them here to this country under the Hillary/Obama agenda to do that.

Obama and Hillary are in the pockets of the Muslim Brotherhood,  Every time our Rep. representatives have stood against them serving in our government they are shot down relentlessly  by the Demorats in Congress . McCain and others know the Muslim Brotherhood is necessary in establishing the Global Governance they are pushing for...in order to utlilize the revenues of ME oil and to falsely think they can "control" the Islamic agenda for world dominance   by doing so.

Offline WAC

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 06:05:29 pm »
I think it just got too hot in the kitchen for the Con, so they're moving ahead to the next.

The Hillary/Obama Machinery will always use and then discard...Khan has to leave the limelight now that he made their political point by getting him to wave the Constitution in everyone's face. He's too valuable in his immigration efforts to bring Muslims to this nation to just discard. ..to Hillary and to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Personally I cringed when the man flashed the Constitution.......a perfect example of Demorats using "props' in the hands of the willing. But especially offensive since Muslims do not recognize our Constitution over Shariah Law....or any host nations laws. ...unless they can use it to further their own agenda.......in this case get Hillary elected by 'a visual' connection of a Muslim to our Constituion.

Silver Pines

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 07:01:29 pm »
I wonder if the reason they want to step away is because they're emotionally exhausted from mourning their son and can't deal with this right now?  Could that possibly be the reason?

This one issue has confirmed for me that some people have, indeed, sold their souls in order to defend a mentally defective gameshow host.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2016, 07:19:43 pm »
I wonder if the reason they want to step away is because they're emotionally exhausted from mourning their son and can't deal with this right now?  Could that possibly be the reason?

This one issue has confirmed for me that some people have, indeed, sold their souls in order to defend a mentally defective gameshow host.

I have a PERSONAL message for the Muslim father whose son was killed in Iraq

*snip
You, Mr. Khan, had the chance to be the face and voice of a Muslim family that stood with the fundamental principles and values of liberty, freedom, and democracy upon which this Republic was founded — in which you have found a home.

You could have articulated how a 7th century savage and barbaric ideology inspired by a murderous warlord, psychopath, and, by modern day standards, a pedophile, was not a radical but the leader of a militant phase of Islam introduced after the 622 AD event referred to as Al Hijra.

Mr. Khan, I grieve for the loss of your son. However, I grieve even more that you used his sacrifice and loss as nothing more than a damn politicized stunt.
May God forgive you for it.

http://www.allenbwest.com/allen/personal-message-muslim-father-whose-son-killed-iraq
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 07:20:52 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 07:22:42 pm »

Well said, Catherine.

I can't imagine the pain they are in, having had a son deployed to Iraq twice, who came back (mostly) healthy.  If he had died, I know I never would have recovered.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 07:32:24 pm »

Going on television to stump for a candidate is not how most people mourn. The man has a television name which makes the cathode ray tube resonate. His career history says he is an insider or aspiring to be.
This is the Videodrome which Cronenberg warned about in that curious film.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 07:34:15 pm by Dirt for sale »

Silver Pines

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 07:36:03 pm »
Well said, Catherine.

I can't imagine the pain they are in, having had a son deployed to Iraq twice, who came back (mostly) healthy.  If he had died, I know I never would have recovered.

Thank you, @musiclady

It just occurred to me...once again, Trump has managed to divert attention away from Hillary Clinton and onto something irrelevant.  And his followers dance to his tune.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2016, 07:42:41 pm »

Thank you, @musiclady

It just occurred to me...once again, Trump has managed to divert attention away from Hillary Clinton and onto something irrelevant.  And his followers dance to his tune.

If he were any kind of "Man" he would have expressed a little sympathy for them and moved on.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2016, 07:48:20 pm »
It just occurred to me...once again, Trump has managed to divert attention away from Hillary Clinton and onto something irrelevant.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2016, 08:01:03 pm »

The son was lost 12 years ago.  These EB5 immigration cases will now be reviewed.

There is something making Khan uncomfortable.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2016, 08:04:37 pm »
The son was lost 12 years ago.  These EB5 immigration cases will now be reviewed.

There is something making Khan uncomfortable.

No they won't.

I read on another thread that Khan is supposedly some kind of foreign agent for Saudi Arabia.

Guess what?  So was Paul Manafort:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2016, 08:09:25 pm »
You can bet every EB5 case from Kahn's firm will be vetted with a fine tooth comb.

Too much interest has been stirred up.

No they won't.

I read on another thread that Khan is supposedly some kind of foreign agent for Saudi Arabia.

Guess what?  So was Paul Manafort:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2016, 08:12:54 pm »

Thank you, @musiclady

When you consider that it's most likely his purpose to "divert attention away from Hillary Clinton," it all makes much more sense, doesn't it?

He can't possibly let Hillary look bad when he can make "Republicans" look like fools by being one himself.

It's so transparent, I wonder how any thinking person can miss what's happening and what this leftist buffoon is doing??

@CatherineofAragon
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 08:13:19 pm by musiclady »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2016, 08:19:05 pm »
When you consider that it's most likely his purpose to "divert attention away from Hillary Clinton," it all makes much more sense, doesn't it?

He can't possibly let Hillary look bad when he can make "Republicans" look like fools by being one himself.

It's so transparent, I wonder how any thinking person can miss what's happening and what this leftist buffoon is doing??

@CatherineofAragon

I once read that Robert E Lee said that his greatest failure was in failing to recognize a defeat and continuing to press for a victory where there was no victory to be had. Trump is a much lesser man who seems to have a habit of making that same mistake.

Offline HootOwl

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2016, 08:24:47 pm »

I know many of you despise Trump, but attacking Trump on this is wrong.  What did Trump say that attacked those Gold Star parents?  11513  He began his comments saying that their son was  a hero.
  What about the Gold Star mothers of the dead marines in Bengazi????   Hillary lied to them and told them to "Shut up".  She was responsible for their deaths,and has treated them like dirt.  The media thinks they really have something on Trump now!!  Did they mention Pat Smith and the other women?  Khans was there for no other reason that to attack Trump--and help Hillary.  They are pawns of the Democrats   (demagogues)  --disgusting.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2016, 08:34:16 pm »

@CatherineofAragon

If you look at his twitter feed, even his "attacking" of Hillary is predominately attacking the media.  He's spent very few tweets directly attacking Hillary. As if using the hashtag #crookedhillary is some kind of battle plan...

Who the heck would decide to run a presidential campaign via twitter anyway???  Nope, I'm still convinced he's her stalking horse.

I had a thought the other day that maybe he's not even in on the plan.  Maybe Bill convinced him to run because he knew he could count on Trump being Trump and it would play out just as it has....  Trump's arrogance and stupidity are bankable.

Things that make you go "Hmmm?"

Also, keep in mind he is a minor realty TV celebrity.  That is what I believe is really bringing in larger crowds for him.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 08:35:48 pm by guitar4jesus »

Offline beandog

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2016, 08:36:16 pm »
I know many of you despise Trump, but attacking Trump on this is wrong.  What did Trump say that attacked those Gold Star parents?  11513  He began his comments saying that their son was  a hero.
  What about the Gold Star mothers of the dead marines in Bengazi????   Hillary lied to them and told them to "Shut up".  She was responsible for their deaths,and has treated them like dirt.  The media thinks they really have something on Trump now!!  Did they mention Pat Smith and the other women?  Khans was there for no other reason that to attack Trump--and help Hillary.  They are pawns of the Democrats   (demagogues)  --disgusting.

You're wrong.  tRump should have kept his big, giant pie hole shut on the whole matter.  Both sides have their pawns.  Nobody would have even care that the guy endorsed the witch except the Great Pumpkin tRumpkin insists of attacking the wrong people.  If asked about it he could have simply said that he felt sorry for their loss, but he had nothing to do with it.  It was Hillary who voted for the war and other Muslims who killed his son.  He could have even brought up Pat Smith and Hillary's direct involvement in her son's death.

He always has to make it about himself because his father raised him to believe he was a King.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2016, 08:57:20 pm »
If you look at his twitter feed, even his "attacking" of Hillary is predominately attacking the media.  He's spent very few tweets directly attacking Hillary. As if using the hashtag #crookedhillary is some kind of battle plan...

Who the heck would decide to run a presidential campaign via twitter anyway???  Nope, I'm still convinced he's her stalking horse.

I had a thought the other day that maybe he's not even in on the plan.  Maybe Bill convinced him to run because he knew he could count on Trump being Trump and it would play out just as it has....  Trump's arrogance and stupidity are bankable.

Things that make you go "Hmmm?"

Also, keep in mind he is a minor realty TV celebrity.  That is what I believe is really bringing in larger crowds for him.

Well, that certainly would be wild if we find out that the Clinton's conspired to get LoserTrump to run, and that he didn't even know anything about it (being as dense as he is, of course)!   Since the Clintons know him very well as good buddies as they are, they had to know that he would make a complete fool of himself without any prompting from them.

That is the most fascinating and amusing theory I've read in a long time, @guitar4jesus !

You've made my day!  :beer:

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2016, 08:59:26 pm »
Well, that certainly would be wild if we find out that the Clinton's conspired to get LoserTrump to run, and that he didn't even know anything about it (being as dense as he is, of course)!   Since the Clintons know him very well as good buddies as they are, they had to know that he would make a complete fool of himself without any prompting from them.

That is the most fascinating and amusing theory I've read in a long time, @guitar4jesus !

You've made my day!  :beer:

I have all levels of tin foil logic running through my head pretty much 24/7.  Glad to help out!   ^-^

Offline musiclady

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2016, 09:01:59 pm »
I have all levels of tin foil logic running through my head pretty much 24/7.  Glad to help out!   ^-^

It's always good when we can amuse ourselves and others as well.  :laugh:

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2016, 09:04:10 pm »
It's always good when we can amuse ourselves and others as well.  :laugh:

Yep!

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2016, 09:08:11 pm »