Author Topic: So Conservatives, What Have We Learned From This Trump Thing?  (Read 30800 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: So Conservatives, What Have We Learned From This Trump Thing?
« Reply #275 on: September 03, 2016, 01:48:22 pm »
What I have learned is how devious the media and Democrats are and how focused they are on their talking points.

Donald Trump has been in the public eye for over 35 years, all over the media, newspapers and magazine articles, frequently mentioned on television and radio. And in all that time, not one person, of any color, ever accused Mr. Trump of being a racist. In fact the opposite is true: Mr. Trump is colorblind and ethnicity neutral, his company has never had any issues with EEOC.

He announces his candidacy and instantly, miraculously, he's transformed from an average Joe on race relations into a raging cross between Hitler and Bull Connor. Yes, the democrat media is slimy.

And the kicker is, there are Republicans upon whom this works and some of them throw in with the NeverTrump Democrats. Yeah, crazy, I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE&feature=youtu.be
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #276 on: September 03, 2016, 08:09:37 pm »
Already been done!  That is EXACTLY how the Libertarian party came into being!

That's not how it's being run.

It's being run like a circus sideshow.  EVERY Presidential election...they nominate some kook and try and be as outrageous as they can be.

The whole thing is a distraction and a waste of time.

Offline beandog

« Reply #277 on: September 03, 2016, 08:15:24 pm »
"It's being run like a circus sideshow.  EVERY Presidential election...they nominate some kook and try and be as outrageous as they can be."

Sounds like this years Republican nominee. ^-^

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #278 on: September 03, 2016, 08:40:55 pm »
"It's being run like a circus sideshow.  EVERY Presidential election...they nominate some kook and try and be as outrageous as they can be."

Sounds like this years Republican nominee. ^-^

Yeah, maybe.

But at least Donnie had the sense not to strip down to his Jockeys to accept the nomination.

The Losertarian Party is the party of dopers and nihilists and people very full of themselves.  It is NOT a serious political party; and their failure to see the opportunity this year, PROVES it.

Offline beandog

« Reply #279 on: September 03, 2016, 09:12:52 pm »
"But at least Donnie had the sense not to strip down to his Jockeys to accept the nomination."

That is not a pretty image. :thud: :thud: