Author Topic: Who is Khizr Khan, the father of a fallen US solder?  (Read 13543 times)

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Re: Who is Khizr Khan, the father of a fallen US solder?
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2016, 05:59:11 pm »
The smarter play would have been to go after Hillary fornusing this family as as prop and her failed record in the ME.   

Yep!

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2016, 06:03:22 pm »
WAC does well posting facts.  Keep posting WAC

You should really stick to the Trump only section of TBR until you learn how to post like an adult. 

Its the only place this kind of drivel sounds intelligent.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2016, 06:12:52 pm »
The smarter play would have been to go after Hillary fornusing this family as as prop and her failed record in the ME.   

But no Trump...and now his followers and media sycophants decide the low road is the way to go and trash a Gold Star family.

Proud of yourselves?

A smarter play, indeed, but team Trump doesn't have the discipline required.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2016, 06:26:49 pm »
And who else are "the right people"?  Muslims are American citizens, too.

Sure they are.  Some are good people.

About 20% of muslims world wide support the use of terror to spread their religion and political power.   Many of the other 80% are peaceful and just want to live their lives.  Most aren't even that "muslim" and have no desire to push their faith on anyone.   

The trouble is the vast majority of Muslims will NOT speak out against the 20%.  Not only won't they speak out but they certainly won't fight them.  A significant number will help the radicals.

In this case Khans son was fighting for America, or least was serving in Americas military.  We don't know if he was fighting for America or for some other reason. Assuming he was, it really isn't relevant.  Radical muslims kill more Muslims than they kill non-muslims.  That will hold true until they get their hands on WMD.

Once muslims gain a foothold in the country they start pushing for usurpation of the laws to implement sharia law.  They are doing this in Dearborn MI all the way to London.   There is not a single muslim country in this world that has not gone this route.   Turkey used to be an exception but it has now failed to the radicals.

Muslims as a whole are the ones who find our way of government, our freedoms, and our very existence to be offensive and wish to kill every single one of us.   How are we the bad ones for protesting this march to the bloodbath?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2016, 06:30:40 pm »
20% of a million refugees = problem. 

About 20% of muslims world wide support the use of terror to spread their religion and political power.   Many of the other 80% are peaceful and just want to live their lives.  Most aren't even that "muslim" and have no desire to push their faith on anyone.   

The trouble is the vast majority of Muslims will NOT speak out against the 20%.  Not only won't they speak out but they certainly won't fight them.  A significant number will help the radicals.

In this case Khans son was fighting for America, or least was serving in Americas military.  We don't know if he was fighting for America or for some other reason. Assuming he was, it really isn't relevant.  Radical muslims kill more Muslims than they kill non-muslims.  That will hold true until they get their hands on WMD.

Once muslims gain a foothold in the country they start pushing for usurpation of the laws to implement sharia law.  They are doing this in Dearborn MI all the way to London.   There is not a single muslim country in this world that has not gone this route.   Turkey used to be an exception but it has now failed to the radicals.

Muslims as a whole are the ones who find our way of government, our freedoms, and our very existence to be offensive and wish to kill every single one of us.   How are we the bad ones for protesting this march to the bloodbath?

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2016, 06:33:09 pm »
As the mother of a soldier, I want to thank you for this post, @Rivergirl

It is absolutely inexcusable and shameful that Trump went after this woman who had lost so much.

The more I hear from him, the more I believe he is evil.

@musiclady  @Rivergirl

I detest Trump.  He is a buffoon who will probably lead us into a nuclear war.  Doing what he did was a mistake and yet another example of how bad a leader he is.   

However, anyone helping Hillary is an enemy of freedom and of America.   To hell with em.

#nevertrump

geronl

« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2016, 06:37:05 pm »

About 20% of muslims world wide support the use of terror to spread their religion and political power.

I saw a poll that suggested 40% of young Muslims in the west (US-Europe) support suicide bombings

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2016, 06:37:30 pm »
20% of a million refugees = problem.

Just a wee bit of one.   Especially looking at the balance of men to women and children.  Wasnt the ratio in Europe about 90% young men?

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2016, 06:39:59 pm »
Just a wee bit of one.   Especially looking at the balance of men to women and children.  Wasnt the ratio in Europe about 90% young men?

The CSU party in Bavaria and backlash against Merkel is growing.

Silver Pines

« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2016, 06:52:54 pm »
It seems this Muslim Brotherhood thing was first promoted by Al Baldasaro, a Trump adviser, and later by Roger Stone.

I'm no Muslim apologist, but in view of those pushing this thing, it might be wise to take it with a grain of salt.

Baldasaro's twitter timeline...like most Trump supporters, it's all "how dare you attack Trump":

https://twitter.com/Al_Baldasaro/with_replies

Rep Al Baldasaro ‏@Al_Baldasaro  4h4 hours ago

Follow the money trail on Mr Khan. Shame on him for using his Warrior son, who made the Ultimate sacrifice as a pawn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2016, 06:56:29 pm »

Says the person who can't stay on topic. WAC wouldnt know fact  from propaganda if it  whacked her on the nose.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 06:57:57 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2016, 07:07:26 pm »
Says the person who can't stay on topic. WAC wouldnt know fact  from propaganda if it  whacked her on the nose.

Am on topic .   Nothing has stuck to Hillary in five decades. 

You make good points often, no need to attack other members.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2016, 07:17:00 pm »
@musiclady  @Rivergirl

I detest Trump.  He is a buffoon who will probably lead us into a nuclear war.  Doing what he did was a mistake and yet another example of how bad a leader he is.   

However, anyone helping Hillary is an enemy of freedom and of America.   To hell with em.

#nevertrump

I very much doubt that the mother of the soldier was the one responsible for "helping Hillary."  Anyone who has given her son in the defense of freedom is not an enemy of freedom.

By attacking her, Trump removed any morality from his position.

As you said, he is a buffoon.  An evil buffoon.

JMHO.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2016, 07:23:11 pm »
I very much doubt that the mother of the soldier was the one responsible for "helping Hillary."  Anyone who has given her son in the defense of freedom is not an enemy of freedom.

By attacking her, Trump removed any morality from his position.

As you said, he is a buffoon.  An evil buffoon.

JMHO.......

Her husband spoke at the convention right?   He's spoken out in support of Hillary.  That certainly qualifies as support.

I spent almost 10 years in the military.   I can guarantee you that no everyone there is a hero.  I don't wish to talk bad of the dead and know nothing of her son.   I've read that her husband has questionable ties.

Trump has no morals.  Hillary has no morals.    Neither of which makes Muslims honorable or Pro-American.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2016, 07:50:40 pm »
You forgot the quotation marks around the word "facts".  Funny you should pick a post where WAC is admitting posting false information to write what you did.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2016, 08:01:12 pm »
I read upthread that Khan is supposedly some kind of agent for Saudi Arabia.

So was Paul Manafort:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2016, 08:05:55 pm »
You have to understand, kevin, that Trump and his followers not only don't care about helping the Conservative cause, they are overtly trying to destroy it.

Well, I think they want to turn the Conservative movement into what they think the Conservative movement should be.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2016, 08:06:24 pm »
You forgot the quotation marks around the word "facts".  Funny you should pick a post where WAC is admitting posting false information to write what you did.

Do not want to see any side run off here.  Nevers, Realists or believers. 

We fact check each other.  WAC agreed on bad sourcing-- that is all behavior we should emulate.

Many of us came from FR.  The poster you disagree with today you may agree with tomorrow.

Lets post articles to support our positions. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2016, 08:08:35 pm »
Her husband spoke at the convention right?   He's spoken out in support of Hillary.  That certainly qualifies as support.

I spent almost 10 years in the military.   I can guarantee you that no everyone there is a hero.  I don't wish to talk bad of the dead and know nothing of her son.   I've read that her husband has questionable ties.

Trump has no morals.  Hillary has no morals.    Neither of which makes Muslims honorable or Pro-American.

Well, just from my son's experience in the military and my observations and reading throughout my life, it is obvious that not everyone in the military is a hero.  But I don't believe that's the point.

I'm not arguing about how honorable Muslims are.  I'm coming at it from the perspective of a mother, and this mother lost her son who was, regardless of what one thinks about Muslims, serving his country.

She will grieve the rest of her life because of his death, and that, for me, makes Trump's attack on her even more heinous.

If he spent even a small percentage of his efforts to smear others on going after Hillary, he would make points with me.

But he doesn't.

Because he's an obstreperous child without morals, and as such just lashes out at anyone and everyone in the stupidest manner possible.

@driftdiver
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 08:23:15 pm by musiclady »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Nickname

« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2016, 08:16:23 pm »
Trump's public breakdown on Twitter is an emotional classic.  He thinks this is 1930 and we don't have video:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  26m26 minutes ago
So with all of the Obama tough talk on Russia and the Ukraine, they have already taken Crimea and continue to push. That's what I said!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  39m39 minutes ago
When I said in an interview that Putin is "not going into Ukraine, you can mark it down," I am saying if I am President. Already in Crimea!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  2h2 hours ago
This story is not about Mr. Khan, who is all over the place doing interviews, but rather RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM and the U.S. Get smart!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  2h2 hours ago
Mr. Khan, who does not know me, viciously attacked me from the stage of the DNC and is now all over T.V. doing the same - Nice!

I wonder how many times Trump's been told by his advisors that he needs to STOP with the tweeting and he's refused.

:facepalm2:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2016, 08:29:08 pm »

Do not want to see any side run off here.  Nevers, Realists or believers. 

We fact check each other.  WAC agreed on bad sourcing-- that is all behavior we should emulate.

Many of us came from FR.  The poster you disagree with today you may agree with tomorrow.

Lets post articles to support our positions.

The posters I disagree with here on things like this are more than likely the same people I disagreed with at FR.

I didn't take things at face value there either.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2016, 08:34:59 pm »
Well, just from my son's experience in the military and my observations and reading throughout my life, it is obvious that not everyone in the military is a hero.  But I don't believe that's the point.

I'm not arguing about how honorable Muslims are.  I'm coming at it from the perspective of a mother, and this mother lost her son who was, regardless of what one thinks about Muslims, serving his country.

She will grieve the rest of her life because of his death, and that, for me, makes Trump's attack on her even more heinous.

If he spent even a small percentage of his efforts to smear others on going after Hillary, he would make points with me.

But he doesn't.

Because he's an obstreperous child without morals, and as such just lashes out at anyone and everyone in the stupidest manner possible.

@driftdiver

@musiclady. Yes he does.   Pretty sad so many have fallen for his act.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2016, 09:00:00 pm »
@musiclady. Yes he does.   Pretty sad so many have fallen for his act.

And sadly indicative of how far we've fallen as a country.......

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2016, 09:25:06 pm »
I spent almost 10 years in the military.   I can guarantee you that no everyone there is a hero.  I don't wish to talk bad of the dead and know nothing of her son.

If I am not mistaken, her son is the officer who saw a suicide car bomber and told his men to "hit the dirt" while he approached and tried to wave down the bombers himself.  I think two civilians were killed and more than a dozen soldiers and civilians were wounded (sorry...I don't recall exact numbers).
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn