Author Topic: Megyn Kelly gives ‘tingles’ new meaning and absolutely gushes over Hillary’s womanhood  (Read 4464 times)

Online kevindavis007

Question, is Megyn Kelly running for President??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

HAPPY2BME

I enjoy forums which do not burn you like a witch for not conforming to the customs of the village, namely political orthodoxy. It means debate is possible, and opinions can be disliked, but not shut down in the name of group think.

==================================

I am told this web site once met that description - BEFORE DONALD TRUMP KNOCKED THE NEOCONS into outer space.

Offline beandog

I think most who were either pro or neutral on Trump got overruled and turned off. If you plan to vote for the Republican nominee, it is a little frustrating to post here.

Maybe they all went to FR? I haven't been there in 10 years and even I find myself checking it out lately.

That's funny, when I look in on the FReaks at FR, I feel like I'm looking in on DU or Daily KOs.  Both the Donald, Hillary and their supporters deserve every bad article written about them.  Their behavior during the primaries, convention and even now has been appalling.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
===============================

The real Republicans have left the building.

And this website.

That could be true.  You and I are still here.  Hmmmmm.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"But when you step out of that role into the role of making sure that no one votes for Trump, then you are no longer 'making a statement' or 'acting on principle', at that point you have crossed the line into formally campaigning against the Republican nominee."

What I'm wonderin' is how the most strident n'ertrumper on this board, recently got promoted to be the "moderator" of the Politics sub-forum....?

This used to be a great forum. I can't quite figure why the site owners have let it go in the direction in which it's come over the last couple of months...

Thanks 240b for a great -- and totally accurate -- post above!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
===============================

The real Republicans have left the building.

And this website.
There are a good number of people on this board who put principle before party.

To do the opposite, and insist people be good "real Republicans," reduces the party to a mere empty vessel for whatever.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline WAC

I thought this was a "GOP" Briefing Room????  or is it something else or other?

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
240b wrote:
"But when you step out of that role into the role of making sure that no one votes for Trump, then you are no longer 'making a statement' or 'acting on principle', at that point you have crossed the line into formally campaigning against the Republican nominee."

What I'm wonderin' is how the most strident n'ertrumper on this board, recently got promoted to be the "moderator" of the Politics sub-forum....?

This used to be a great forum. I can't quite figure why the site owners have let it go in the direction in which it's come over the last couple of months...

It was because the moderator of the "official" convention threads was abusing her power and deleting anything that didn't glorify Trump, so he started his own thread and governed it fairly. So the mods gave him moderator power for the open threads the rest of the week. There were no real complaints to speak of about his moderating, even from the Trump supporters who checked into it.

Oceander

No, it's not a GOP echo chamber.  It's a discussion forum where all viewpoints, generally on the right of center, are welcomed.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It was at first, but not any longer (see the masthead). The problem is, "briefingroom.com"  and "thebriefingroom.com" are already taken by other sites, so they couldn't change the domain.

They do have the alternate domain name "freedrepublic.com" for the time being.

Oceander

It was at first, but not any longer (see the masthead). The problem is, "briefingroom.com"  and "thebriefingroom.com" are already taken by other sites, so they couldn't change the domain.

the forum also has thebriefingroom.org.  A big problem is figuring out how to move things without breaking every link back to the forum.  And finding enough time for the coders and admins to make it work.

Offline WAC

Well, at least some of the #neverTrump people have either changed sides to openly support Hillary, or there is a very distinct possibility that many of them were always were Hillary supporters, and just feigned support for Cruz to give themselves some credibility for being so pathologically anti-Trump.

I can fully understand not liking Trump. And I can understand not voting for him. But it is hard for me to understand why someone would post what are obviously pro-Hillary posts, thinly veiled as anti-Trump posts, on a Republican board.

If you don't want to vote for Trump, then don't vote for him. Who cares?

But when you step out of that role into the role of making sure that no one votes for Trump, then you are no longer 'making a statement' or 'acting on principle', at that point you have crossed the line into formally campaigning against the Republican nominee.

Campaigning against the Republican nominee, obviously, is what Democrats do. Ergo, you are then acting as an agent for the Democrats and for the Hillary campaign. I just wish the #neverTrump people would stop insulting all of us by pretending that they do not support Hillary over Trump. They are not fooling me, if anyone.

Post anything to this board which is anti-Hillary, and it will be followed up immediately by a flurry of anti-Trump posts declaring that "Hillary is bad but Trump is worse!"

Post anything to this board which is pro-Trump and it will be followed up immediately by a flurry of anti-Trump posts declaring that what you said is a lie, and is untrue, and you are stupid, and it never happened, and look at snopes, and on and on.

Post anything on this board which is anti-Trump, even if it is an outright lie, and a proven fabrication, and all the usually 'hair-on-fire' #neverTrump people are calm and happy with it.

This is called "campaigning". This is campaigning for Hillary. There is no principle or statement to it other than getting Hillary elected.

But, it is all good. I am used to it. It is what I expect when I log in to GOPBR these days. I only log in here so I can see what they are saying on Kos and DU about Trump, without actually having to go there. You can find it all here.

I think so as well...very disappointing ...and they travel in gangs just as was on FR when I was there supporting Cruz.   And I'll be danged that coming here anymore is like it was there.....and THIS is suppose to be the GOPBR site??? ..Very confusing ...especially when they're bashing the only one up against Hitlary more than Hillary or the Demorats.

Offline WAC

So why don't all those who oppose Trump so much go there and chat away about how much they hate Trump or aren't going to vote?......so the rest of us can go about the business of of taking down Hillary?

Oceander

I think so as well...very disappointing ...and they travel in gangs just as was on FR when I was there supporting Cruz.   And I'll be danged that coming here anymore is like it was there.....and THIS is suppose to be the GOPBR site??? ..Very confusing ...especially when they're bashing the only one up against Hitlary more than Hillary or the Demorats.

Trump is nothing more than a Hillary surrogate.  The only difference between the two is that Clinton is telling the truth about what she's going to do; Trump is just blowing smoke up your a$$.

Oceander

So why don't all those who oppose Trump so much go there and chat away about how much they hate Trump or aren't going to vote?......so the rest of us can go about the business of of taking down Hillary?

You bitch and whine about how the Trumpists roved in gangs to shut down opposing voices on FR, and now you come over here and want to do exactly the same thing:  force the people who disagree with you to STFU.  You're the problem.

Offline WAC

No, it's not a GOP echo chamber.  It's a discussion forum where all viewpoints, generally on the right of center, are welcomed.

I guess i missed the switch....I thought this was the GOP Briefing Room.  Sees there was some sort of discussion about that early on when I came here......so now it's all about any discussion....

Does that include  supporting Hillary and the Demorats.?????

Offline WAC

You're the problem.

Well if that's the case I don't stay where I'm not welcomed.....

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I guess i missed the switch....I thought this was the GOP Briefing Room.  Sees there was some sort of discussion about that early on when I came here......so now it's all about any discussion....

Does that include  supporting Hillary and the Demorats.?????

WAC, it's been a frequent topic of conversation for quite some time. 

Oceander

Well if that's the case I don't stay where I'm not welcomed.....

That's your choice.  Nobody is asking you to leave, or forcing you to leave.  We don't work that way here.  If you want to go, that's entirely up to you.

Offline sinkspur

240b wrote:

I've modified one post in two weeks and it was by a NeverTrumper.  If I'm ever unfair, I'm sure I'll hear about it.

It just so happens that most posters here are NeverTrump.  That's just the way it works out sometimes.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just took a quick look and was surprised to see so much activity on this post. I apologize to the mods and everyone for hijacking the thread. Must have hit a nerve. I should have posted that rant somewhere else. Sorry about that.

I have been on this site for several years, and will be for several more as far as I know. Changes come and go. Things ebb and flow. This too shall pass. I am looking forward to the new domain and the new site, however the excellent engineers here work it out. A year from now we will all be discussing 'how things used to be', just like we always do at random intervals.

There is something here. This site almost a DMZ area, with elements from both sides coming into contact. That is unique and hard to find. That is why I come here, even though I do get fed up with the seemingly implacable negativity of some posters sometimes. But, you run into that anywhere you go. I only makes you stronger.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.