Author Topic: Ghazala Khan: Trump criticized my silence. He knows nothing about true sacrifice.  (Read 856 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Donald Trump has asked why I did not speak at the Democratic convention. He said he would like to hear from me. Here is my answer to Donald Trump: Because without saying a thing, all the world, all America, felt my pain. I am a Gold Star mother. Whoever saw me felt me in their heart....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ghazala-khan-donald-trump-criticized-my-silence-he-knows-nothing-about-true-sacrifice/2016/07/31/c46e52ec-571c-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html

Offline sinkspur

Can Trump resist his perverted impulse to respond to her?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

geronl

Just like he had to respond and trash an innocent 13 year old girl for telling a little joke that never used his name.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hillary scored thanks to Trump.  Thanks Trump.  Can't control your tongue.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Rivergirl

When I see the madman I want to start building a bomb shelter.  Just in case he is able to buy the presidency.

Offline ABX

As a reminder, here is how an adult responds in a similar situation-- Bush to Cindy Sheehan, http://www.editorandpublisher.com/news/bush-responds-to-sheehan-protest-in-weekly-radio-address/