Author Topic: Tim Kaine Promoted the Group Federal Prosecutors Call “the Overt Arm of the Muslim Brotherhood”  (Read 798 times)

rangerrebew

Tim Kaine Promoted the Group Federal Prosecutors Call “the Overt Arm of the Muslim Brotherhood”
Posted on July 30, 2016   

Tim-Kaine-630x351CounterJihad, by Bruce Cornibe, July 26, 2016:

Vice Presidential nominee and Virginia Senator Tim Kaine has held some notable positions throughout his political career (Mayor of Richmond, Governor of Virginia, etc.), and continues the tradition – serving as a Virginia Senator as well as a member of important national security teams such as the Senate Armed Services and the Senate Foreign Relations Committees.

However, along with Kaine’s political experience lies a past filled with Islamist connections. Let’s take a look at Kaine’s associations with the Muslim Brotherhood affiliated Muslim American Society (MAS) as well as other Islamist groups.

The Clarion Project provides some evidence of MAS’s Muslim Brotherhood background:

Federal prosecutors said in 2008 that “MAS was founded as the overt arm of the Muslim Brotherhood in America” and that the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and MAS “omit reference to a shared background that limits their membership to those of a particular political bent, and undercuts their credibility.” In January 2012, Abdurrahman Alamoudi, an admitted U.S. Muslim Brotherhood operative that was convicted on terrorism-related charges in 2004, stated, “Everyone knows that MAS is the Muslim Brotherhood.”

https://counterjihadreport.com/2016/07/30/tim-kaine-promoted-the-group-federal-prosecutors-call-the-overt-arm-of-the-muslim-brotherhood/
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:17:32 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Yes.  I had read this after Hillary announced.  You can bet it would be a continued Obama agenda with Islam for at least another 4 years.  Still is electing a man with no conscious and doesn't respect law a way to counter what is a certain Islamic agenda?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Kaine has no redeeming qualities- he reminds me of a low-level party hack. It is not surprising that he is a tool of the MB. Hitlery has her handler, Obama has his and I wonder who is keeping an eye on Kaine.
Principles matter. Words matter.