Author Topic: DONALD TRUMP FULL ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW WITH GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS (ABC NEWS) 7/31/2016  (Read 1032 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
DONALD TRUMP FULL ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW WITH
GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS (ABC NEWS) 7/31/2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxHzfOM6X7g

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The man is FEARLESS!!     :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

The man is CLUELESS!!!

He had no idea Russia had actually already invaded Ukraine.

It doesn't seem to matter to you that the man you want to lead us is supremely ignorant of the most basic things.

He must have missed "the shows" when all that happened.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 10:42:38 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

Fearless? Shameless is more like it. The lies about Putin are exposed for everyone to see and to Trumpanzees he comes out smelling like a rose.  The most laughable part is when he says he only knows Putin by photos he has seen of him? How is that going to shake out in the debates when Hillary mentions she has met with him?   Its the I can see Russia from my House fiasco all over again.

And if this is how relationships are defined, I want to confess here that I have a relationship with Katy Perry. I have only said nice things about her, and she has never said anything bad about me.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn