Author Topic: Julian Assange responds to Hillary Clinton  (Read 1285 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Julian Assange responds to Hillary Clinton
« on: July 31, 2016, 09:30:09 pm »
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says Hillary Clinton is "trying to undermine our publication" and distract from the disclosures in the DNC email hack....

Video at link... http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/07/31/assange-expect-more-material-on-clinton.cnn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Julian Assange responds to Hillary Clinton
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 09:36:14 pm »

Is this the interview where he says he didn't bother with NYT or WaPo when it came time to distribute the leaks of the past couple weeks?  He says they're not really journalists but instead they're just partisans.  Somehow he figured it out all by hisself.  I wonder what he plans to dump on Trump?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 09:39:46 pm »
I wonder what he plans to dump on Trump?

I'm sure it will be interesting...

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 09:41:03 pm »
Wasn't there supposed to be some bombshell released this weekend? I'm waiting. :pop41:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 09:41:41 pm »
Is this the interview where he says he didn't bother with NYT or WaPo when it came time to distribute the leaks of the past couple weeks?  He says they're not really journalists but instead they're just partisans.  Somehow he figured it out all by hisself.  I wonder what he plans to dump on Trump?

If anonymous hints are legit, it is taxes and criminal wrongdoing by the Trump foundation.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,217935.0.html

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 09:43:33 pm »
Wasn't there supposed to be some bombshell released this weekend? I'm waiting. :pop41:

I wish I had a nickel for every time I've heard about a pending "bombshell."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline ABX

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2016, 09:45:57 pm »

It was sometime soon. This weekend was the rumor, they didn't actually say when. But remember, Wikileaks has never bluffed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2016, 09:48:08 pm »
If anonymous hints are legit, it is taxes and criminal wrongdoing by the Trump foundation.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,217935.0.html

It's not like he kept 85% of the proceeds to himself.  Those tweets from Anon look like bluffs, but who knows.
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2016, 10:46:35 pm »
Yahoo News
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange: 'We have more material related to the Hillary Clinton campaign'
Dylan Stableford
Senior editor
July 31, 2016
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange won’t say whether Russia had any involvement in the emails his organization released on the eve of last week’s Democratic National Convention. But he says there are more leaks coming.

“We have more material related to the Hillary Clinton campaign,” Assange told CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Friday night from the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, where the 45-year-old Australia native has been living in exile for several years. “That is correct to say that.”

Assange admitted that last weekend’s release of the DNC emails — which suggested that members of the party’s national committee were plotting against Bernie Sanders in an effort to boost Hillary Clinton during their hard-fought primary — was timed to coincide with the Monday start of the Democratic convention in Philadelphia.

“That’s when we knew there would be maximum interest by readers, but also we have a responsibility to,” Assange said. “If we published after [the convention], you can just imagine how outraged the Democratic voting population would have been.”

Bu he is refusing to disclose where he got those emails, which U.S. officials believe were obtained in a hack of the DNC’s servers by Russian intelligence. The Republican nominee, Donald Trump, has staked out a relatively soft position against the Kremlin.

“The difficulty that WikiLeaks has, of course, is that we can’t go around speculating on who our sources are. That would be irresponsible,” Assange said in an interview that aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “I do think it’s an interesting question, of course, as to who our sources are. But as a source protection organization that many sources from across the world of many different types rely on to protect their identity, and their rights, to communicate the truth to the public. And that’s what we’re talking about here, communicating the truth.”

“What I can say categorically is that we have published proof that the election campaign of Bernie Sanders was sabotaged in a corrupt manner by [former DNC Chair] Debbie Wasserman Schultz and others within the DNC,” he added. “We can say that categorically. We have published proof. But as for anything else, we can only speculate.”

In comments that were widely reported in the wake of the leaked DNC emails, Assange told ITV last month that information WikiLeaks had “accumulated” on Clinton could “proceed to an indictment.” But those comments appear to refer to material that was published last week — and not the material that WikiLeaks has yet to leak.  ...
Click on link for rest of story.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org