Author Topic: Police hunt Arabic-speaking thugs who pelted woman and schoolgirl with stones  (Read 530 times)

rangerrebew

Police hunt Arabic-speaking thugs who pelted woman and schoolgirl with stones
POLICE are hunting three thugs who attacked a young woman and her schoolgirl sister.
PUBLISHED: 19:55, Fri, Jul 29, 2016 | UPDATED: 20:07, Fri, Jul 29, 2016

German police carGETTY
INQUIRY: Police in the German town of Meckenheim are hunting three attackers

The yobs confronted the 20-year-old and her 11-year-old sister and subjected them to a tirade of sickening verbal abuse.

The victims were then spat at and pelted with stones before they managed to escape and raise the alarm.

Both sustained minor injuries in the mindless attack in the German town of Meckenheim.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/694831/Police-hunt-Arabic-speaking-thugs-pelted-woman-schoolgirl-stones
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 01:18:36 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I read in one of these articles that even Germany, with this policy, have rejected 250,000 refugees.

They are to be deported but have not as of yet.

geronl

Germany is under almost constant Jihad lately and their government wants to pretend nothing is going on

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Germany is under almost constant Jihad lately and their government wants to pretend nothing is going on
My Mother spoke today with her Sister who lives near the Black Forest and was told that the German news outlets are not reporting many of the crimes committed by muslims (no doubt under  government order) so as to keep the German people from becoming even angrier.

rangerrebew

My Mother spoke today with her Sister who lives near the Black Forest and was told that the German news outlets are not reporting many of the crimes committed by muslims (no doubt under  government order) so as to keep the German people from becoming even angrier.

As I remember my history, the news did almost the exact same thing when Hitler rose to power.  My goodness, history is repeating itself. :whistle: