Author Topic: DNC Wikileaks Email Hack Confirms CNN is in Bed With The Democratic Party  (Read 1013 times)

rangerrebew

DNC Wikileaks Email Hack Confirms CNN is in Bed With The Democratic Party

49k49k Facebook197 Twitter Google+

CNN sign

Lots of people call CNN the Clinton News Network as a joke but the Wikileaks hack of DNC emails shows there’s truth to that moniker. This leak just became more embarrassing for Democrats and their media allies.

American Thinker reports:

DNC Wikileaks hack reveals CNN in bed with Dems

Another media outlet is busted.

In his piece entitled “DNC Wikileaks hack reveals Politico in bed with Dems,” American Thinker editor Thomas Lifson recently busted an “influential reporter” at Politico for running an article past a Democrat official for review before he submitted it to his Politico editor.

Now, another email made public by Wikileaks documents Jason Seher, Writer/Producer of The Lead with Jake Tapper, coordinating the content of an interview between Tapper and a representative of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), Pablo Manriquez (AKA: “Pablo”), DNC Director of Hispanic Media.

http://americanlookout.com/dnc-wikileaks-email-hack-confirms-cnn-is-in-bed-with-the-democratic-party/
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:10:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

Used to be liberal hack clowns like Al Hunt, Mark Shields, Tom Brokaw, etc would chuckle & airily dismiss the charges of a leftwing media bias as right wing paranoia.

"You should see the complaints I get from them other side. I must be getting it about right" they'd always say.

Not so easily dismissed anymore.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:17:09 pm by skeeter »

Offline bob434

I'm sure they will come up with some lame excuse that this doesn't prove anything

Offline montanajoe

Yawn, If they said it was Fox it might be worth taking notice..