Author Topic: Donald Trump to Father of Fallen Soldier: 'I’ve Made a Lot of Sacrifices'  (Read 9024 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I would think Trump's intemperate comment here would be highly damaging to his candidacy.

But what do I know? He's been saying this crap all along and look where we are.

Its all about someone insulting the Trump.   Its like kids in an argument they have to have the last word.  Even when it makes them look stupid.  And does he ever.  He thinks he is above criticism.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

I remember reading that 1 of his wives wanted to buy some expensive antique furniture but Donald had cheaper reproductions made and then he told everyone they were the real deal.

Like the diamond cufflinks (or whatever) he likes to give as gifts that are fake diamonds

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Can someone please tape this idiot's mouth shut?

Completely tone deaf. Who says ANYTHING even remotely critical to or about a Gold Star family?

There is no upside to it nor to jumping ugly on the Colorado Springs Fire Marshall. Nothing!

HonestJohn

What's he talking about? His wives have not been allowed to have anything to say either. Where's Melania? Where's Melania? Where's Marla? Where's Ivana? *crickets*

I think you are onto something.  If a wife doesn't say something while her husband gives a speech, then the couple is Muslim.

Trump doesn't allow his wife to talk while he's giving a speech.

Therefore, Trump is Muslim.

:tongue2:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 08:21:30 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline sinkspur

Trump also cited his work on behalf of veterans, including helping to build a Vietnam War memorial in Manhattan, and raising “millions of dollars” for vets.

Trump Busted For Huge Lie About Helping To Build The Vietnam War Memorial

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/30/trump-busted-huge-lie-helping-build-vietnam-war-memorial.html

Credit to Abaraxas for posting this story here on TBR.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I think you are onto something.  If a wife doesn't say something while her husband gives a speech, then the couple is Muslim.

Trump doesn't allow his wife to talk while he's giving a speech.

Therefore, Trump is Muslim.

:tongue2:

Best parody account on twitter.

Offline sinkspur

geronl

He does act like 'new money' doesn't he? The ones with the biggest brand labels on their purses, gold plated everything, and they always tell you about it.

Yep, the ones who are insecure and have to show it off.

There are a lot of wealthy (maybe not billions) that don't feel insecure, and have no desire to shove it in peoples faces. In fact a lot of them keep to themselves.

One day I was using Google Maps, okay I playing around, and came across a community in rural Texas, away from large cities, that looked like something out of Beverly Hills. It's not exactly a secret but it's not flaunted.

Offline kevindavis007

Check out #TrumpSacrifices on twitter.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline sinkspur

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump
I turned down a meeting with Charles and David Koch. Much better for them to meet with the puppets of politics, they will do much better!

You mean the meeting your flunkies tried to set up for you?

Koch brother rejects meeting with Trump

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289838-report-koch-brother-rejects-meeting-with-trump

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump
I turned down a meeting with Charles and David Koch. Much better for them to meet with the puppets of politics, they will do much better!

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289838-report-koch-brother-rejects-meeting-with-trump

Trump was begging for money from big donors from before he even officially announced he was running.

Offline sinkspur

Taegan Goddard
‏@politicalwire
“If she weren’t my daughter, I’d date her”
#TrumpSacrifices

❤ Penélope  ❤ ‏@Pennie_Bennie  46m46 minutes ago Mexico
#TrumpSacrifices He was forced to report only 4 bankruptcies so people didn't freak out about 20 real bankruptcies.

Kaili Joy Gray
‏@KailiJoy
.@realDonaldTrump had to pay that $1 million he'd promised to veterans ... eventually. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/24/four-months-later-donald-trump-says-he-gave-1-million-to-veterans-group/?tid=a_inl … #TrumpSacrifices

Offline musiclady

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

Wow.  Bashing the Koch brothers........... the punching bag of all good leftists.

As if we didn't know he was still a Democrat, this alone proves it.

And how wise of the Koch's to refuse to meet with the charlatan.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Wow.  Bashing the Koch brothers........... the punching bag of all good leftists.

As if we didn't know he was still a Democrat, this alone proves it.

Yup!

Offline sinkspur

Sopan Deb
‏@SopanDeb
Paul Ryan camp responds to Trump on Khan family: "The speaker has made clear many times that he rejects this idea."

Josh Barro ‏@jbarro  5m5 minutes ago New York, USA
Trump is awful. @SpeakerRyan *knows* Trump is awful and periodically explains why. Yet he says Trump should be president. Pathetic.

Josh Barro ‏@jbarro  6m6 minutes ago New York, USA
It is so pathetic that @SpeakerRyan thinks he can cleanse his Trump support by periodically criticizing Trump's worst comments. @BrendanBuck

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Taegan Goddard
‏@politicalwire
“If she weren’t my daughter, I’d date her”
#TrumpSacrifices

❤ Penélope  ❤ ‏@Pennie_Bennie  46m46 minutes ago Mexico
#TrumpSacrifices He was forced to report only 4 bankruptcies so people didn't freak out about 20 real bankruptcies.

Kaili Joy Gray
‏@KailiJoy
.@realDonaldTrump had to pay that $1 million he'd promised to veterans ... eventually. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/24/four-months-later-donald-trump-says-he-gave-1-million-to-veterans-group/?tid=a_inl … #TrumpSacrifices

Oh, nice.  A candidate to bankrupt the country.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Vulcan

Now tell me he wants to win this election.  Nobody can be THIS stupid.  Nobody.

He's being baited with things like this. 

He's either really stupid, too stupid to know better than to take the bait OR he is willingly helping the Clinton Crime Family in their quest to once again occupy the White House.

My money's on the latter. 

geronl

Floyd Looney ‏@geronl now

#TrumpSacrifices Once made his own breakast when the maid was in surgery, it was a hard fought battle with several wounded eggo waffles.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gov Bean Counter

He's being baited with things like this. 

He's either really stupid, too stupid to know better than to take the bait OR he is willingly helping the Clinton Crime Family in their quest to once again occupy the White House.

My money's on the latter.

Anybody heard from little Jeffie Sessions lately?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:21:04 pm by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline sinkspur

Matt Mackowiak @MattMackowiak
6/ The urge to spew an anti-Muslim dog whistle at the Khan family is vile. Subhuman. Evil. It was meant to invalidate the criticism.
1:19 PM - 30 Jul 2016

geronl

Floyd Looney ‏@geronl 3s3 seconds ago

@realDonaldTrump Getting out of bed in the morning, going down the hall to Melania's room to whine about needing a potty #TrumpSacrifice

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
And people want this THING as CinC.

The only thing vaguely encouraging in this bleep up is that not one of the Trump supporters here is trying to spin or support this.

Thank you all for that.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
Now tell me he wants to win this election.  Nobody can be THIS stupid.  Nobody.

Sometimes I think he is doing this to teach Jr. how the game is and is not played to put HIM in the Whitehouse at a later date.  He'd like to be a Kennedy.

Who knows?  But I can't believe he is truly trying to win this election.

You're underestimating him.
Former Republican.

Offline sinkspur

Jonathan Martin
‏@jmartNYT
See @maggieNYT> "asked what he would say to the grieving father,Mr. Trump replied,'I’d say, ‘We’ve had a lot of problem with radical islam'"

stuart stevens ‏@stuartpstevens  2m2 minutes ago
stuart stevens Retweeted Jonathan Martin
Even when George Wallace ran, he never said anything this hateful. Insulting a fallen hero?