Author Topic: Valerie Jarrett was our First Female President  (Read 415 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Valerie Jarrett was our First Female President
« on: July 30, 2016, 03:01:07 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/07/valerie_jarrett_was_our_first_female_president.html

July 30, 2016
Valerie Jarrett was our First Female President
By Daniel John Sobieski

Hillary Clinton has become the first female nominated for President of the United States but, should she win the election, she will not be the first female to occupy and control the Oval Office (insert Monica Lewinsky joke here). That honor arguably goes to Valerie Jarrett, currently Senior Adviser to President Obama.

Jarrett, born in Iran to American parents, has been with the Obamas since her days as Deputy Chief of Staff in the office of Chicago Mayor Richard Daley, the elder. She hired Michelle Obama, them Michelle Robinson to fill an opening in the mayor’s office. As Wiikileaks describes the beginning of a long relationship:

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Valerie Jarrett was our First Female President
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 03:06:29 pm »
ABSOLUTELY !

No doubt about it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 03:12:50 pm »
While ValJar is definitly pulling the strings on that puppet, Edith Wilson is probably the first to have done such a thing. Additionally, Cankles has likened herself to Wilson and his progressivism in past speeches.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 05:19:49 pm »
True that Edith Wilson was first, but ValJar most certainly has been prez since Jan. 2009.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org