Author Topic: DNC Panelist – Muslims Shouldn’t Be Apologizing For Terrorism, It Should Be White Male Christians  (Read 350 times)

rangerrebew

DNC Panelist – Muslims Shouldn’t Be Apologizing For Terrorism, It Should Be White Male Christians
By George Jones on July 28, 2016 NewsNinja2012

panel   

This guy is so full of it. This hombre thinks white male Christians should apologize instead of Radical Islamic terrorists? How about this, those white male Christians that give in and apologize should be imprisoned.

First of all, I have not heard any Muslim apologize for terrorism. I’ve seen and heard and dancing in the street; but never an apology! It sounds to me like if Muslims are tired of being blamed for terrorism, they need to step up and clean up their community.

http://libertyalliance.com/dnc-panelist-muslims-shouldnt-apologizing-terrorism-white-male-christians/
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 05:53:48 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Dirt for sale

He certainly knows which way the wind is blowing. White Christian men are enemy #1 to the globalists bent on dismantling America. They are the founders of this once-great nation, and their continued presence tells the lie to equality. They gotta go. I've heard others narrowing it down, saying for every mass shooting, it is a man who does it. I expect this vitriol to continue and to get louder and and more aggressive, especially once the Pantsuit gets in.