Author Topic: Hezbollah leader: Obama did, indeed, found ISIS  (Read 460 times)

Offline unknown

Hezbollah leader: Obama did, indeed, found ISIS
« on: August 14, 2016, 08:18:09 pm »

Hezbollah leader: Obama did, indeed, found ISIS

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/216384

The Leader of Hezbollah cited Donald Trump's words that 'Obama founded ISIS,' and agreed.

Nissan Tzur,
14/08/16 21:14

Hassan Nasrallah, leader of the Hezbollah terror group, cited American Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's words several days ago stating that current American President Barack Obama had founded ISIS - and agreed with him.

During a event for Hezbollah supporters in Southern Lebanon, Nasrallah cited Trump, emphasizing: "The American Presidential candidate is saying this. What he says is based on documents and facts."

Nasrallah, who sent thousands of his soldiers to Syria in order to take part in the fight against ISIS alongside fighters of the Syrian regime, has asserted for some time now that the US helped found ISIS in order to create instability in the Middle East.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Hezbollah leader: Obama did, indeed, found ISIS
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 08:19:17 pm »

Oh that's gonna hurt...

:sword:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Suppressed

Re: Hezbollah leader: Obama did, indeed, found ISIS
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 08:23:17 pm »
The Leader of Hezbollah cited Donald Trump's words that 'Obama founded ISIS,' and agreed.

Hassan Nasrallah, an endorsement you can trust!  Go Trump!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn