Author Topic: GOOD NEWS! After Hillary’s Nasty-Dishonest DNC Speech Trump Announces “I’m Taking Off the Gloves”  (Read 1337 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/good-news-hillarys-nasty-dnc-speech-trump-announces-im-taking-off-gloves/

GOOD NEWS! After Hillary’s Nasty-Dishonest DNC Speech Trump Announces “I’m Taking Off the Gloves”

Jim Hoft Jul 29th, 2016 4:52 pm 8 Comments

Donald Trump held another sold out rally today after the Democratic convention.
This time the Republican candidate told the crowd he’s changing his tactics and taking off the gloves.

@DanaPerino Thousands show up to see Trump in Colorado Springs. @greggutfeld @ericbolling #TheFive pic.twitter.com/OYT6cdHizq

— AmericanPug (@AmericanPugs) July 29, 2016

Huge amount of people won't gel get inside Trump event in Colorado Springs #Trump #copolitics pic.twitter.com/a2Il3x6xRo

— KOA NewsRadio (@KOANewsRadio) July 29, 2016

The crowd was chanting “lock her up” again at lawbreaker Hillary Clinton.

Trump answered his supporters.

I was saying let’s just beat her on November 8th, but you know what? You know what? I’m starting to agree with you. I’m telling you. You know it’s interesting every time I mention her everyone screams, “Lock her up! Lock her up!” And you know what I do? I’ve been nice. But after watching that performance last night, such lies, I don’t have to be so nice anymore. I’m taking the gloves off, right? Yes?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

We are bracing ourselves for a new round of attacks on Ted Cruz and his whole extended family

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
They make gloves that small????
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline skeeter

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/good-news-hillarys-nasty-dnc-speech-trump-announces-im-taking-off-gloves/

GOOD NEWS! After Hillary’s Nasty-Dishonest DNC Speech Trump Announces “I’m Taking Off the Gloves”

Jim Hoft Jul 29th, 2016 4:52 pm 8 Comments

Donald Trump held another sold out rally today after the Democratic convention.
This time the Republican candidate told the crowd he’s changing his tactics and taking off the gloves.

@DanaPerino Thousands show up to see Trump in Colorado Springs. @greggutfeld @ericbolling #TheFive pic.twitter.com/OYT6cdHizq

— AmericanPug (@AmericanPugs) July 29, 2016

Huge amount of people won't gel get inside Trump event in Colorado Springs #Trump #copolitics pic.twitter.com/a2Il3x6xRo

— KOA NewsRadio (@KOANewsRadio) July 29, 2016

The crowd was chanting “lock her up” again at lawbreaker Hillary Clinton.

Trump answered his supporters.

I was saying let’s just beat her on November 8th, but you know what? You know what? I’m starting to agree with you. I’m telling you. You know it’s interesting every time I mention her everyone screams, “Lock her up! Lock her up!” And you know what I do? I’ve been nice. But after watching that performance last night, such lies, I don’t have to be so nice anymore. I’m taking the gloves off, right? Yes?

Good.

Not just red meat for the fans at rallies, no more Twitter.

Taking off the gloves means going on the news talkshows and letting the corrupt #*@^ have it between the eyes. It means spending some MONEY in key states.

We'll be watching.

Offline Fantom

We are bracing ourselves for a new round of attacks on Ted Cruz and his whole extended family

Right.. I am so tired of trump and his minions.

So tired... I think  obama should stay in another 4 years. Maybe in 2020..there will be clear vision.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

Won't change the fact that he is a jerk or that I will never vote for either of them.

That.  888high58888
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Chances are very good Trump will be elected; I'll certainly vote for Trump/Pence.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace

:silly: :silly:
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline uglybiker

They make gloves that small????

“I’m Taking Off the (small, child-sized) Gloves!”
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Fantom

Chances are very good Trump will be elected; I'll certainly vote for Trump/Pence.

Probably.

Not with my vote however.

Frederick Douglass

Offline sinkspur

So you guys will back off, then.  You don't need our votes.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline bolobaby

Dang. I wanted to be first with that response.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Gov Bean Counter

And Melania promptly told him to put the glove back on...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...