Author Topic: Trump blames GOP as Dems top RNC ratings  (Read 4415 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump blames GOP as Dems top RNC ratings
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2016, 11:12:18 pm »
Sounds like something Obama would do.

Sounds to me like you have never known any Generals.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fantom

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2016, 11:20:50 pm »

trump sucks..someone else to blame.

Wow, we really are headed to the third obama term.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2016, 12:23:29 am »

trump sucks..someone else to blame.

Wow, we really are headed to the third obama term.

@Fantom

I hope I am wrong,but I honestly think the DNC/RNC is just going to quit even pretending we are a Two Party Nation after this election,and they will just appoint whoever they want from that point forward.

Right now they are still giving us the illusion of having a choice,but an illusion is all it is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2016, 12:26:13 am »
@Fantom
Right now they are still giving us the illusion of having a choice,but an illusion is all it is.

Yep...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2016, 12:35:06 am »
I only watched about a half hour of the republican convention.

Night 3 I think it was. :patriot:

Offline mrclose

« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2016, 12:56:08 am »
By all measures of ratings the DNC did way better than the RNC. The reason is that the RNC put on a childs after school play with lame speakers and no focus. The DNC put on a Broadway play with far more choreography. Hell, Hitlary's song after her speech was written by 3 grammy award winners and focus grouped to appeal to everyone.

As a former Cruz supporter, I really get tired of the mis-information and bashing of the only choice we have over Clinton!

And No, A third party vote can't and wont win!
It is even debatable who the third party would take the votes from but .. they can't win!

So either suck it up and vote for Hillary or Trump but at least be honest about the facts!

From CNN: Trump prevails over Clinton in convention speech ratings race

Who won the convention ratings race, Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

Trump, by a margin of two million viewers, according to Nielsen, the TV ratings firm.

Clinton's Thursday night acceptance speech at the DNC averaged 29.8 million viewers across ten broadcast and cable channels.

Trump's speech at the RNC one week earlier averaged 32.2 million viewers across the same channels.

(*snip*)

For Trump, the victory is even sweeter because while the first three nights of the Democratic convention out-rated the same nights of the Republican convention, his speech spurred more live viewership than Clinton's on the fourth night.

Thursday was the highest-rated night of the week for both parties, but Trump had bigger gains, giving him the bragging rights at the end of the convention period.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/29/media/democratic-convention-night-four-ratings/index.html?sr=twpol072916democratic-convention-night-four-ratings0547PMStoryLink&linkId=27085881
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 12:57:22 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2016, 02:13:13 am »
If Trump's speaking, chances are he's lying.  It's pathological.

Trump will lie even when the truth sounds better than the lie he made up.  He really is mentally ill - constitutionally incapable of being honest.  I am blown away at how stupid Republican can be in voting for this guy.  Even more mind-blowing is that there are Republicans out there who still support this.  I can't stomach a trip to tos to hear people defend the indefensible.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2016, 02:16:23 am »
@Fantom

I hope I am wrong,but I honestly think the DNC/RNC is just going to quit even pretending we are a Two Party Nation after this election,and they will just appoint whoever they want from that point forward.

Indeed.  They appointed who they wanted this election; smoke and mirrors and voila we have Trump and Clinton.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

geronl

« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2016, 02:41:54 am »

I would not vote for Trump for any amount of money. The man has no principles, he is a far-leftist, a corrupt immoral con-man and the last person on Earth who should become President.

#NeverTrump means Never ever ever.

The Republican Party has moved so far left to accommodate Trump that it deserves to be thrown onto the ash heap of history.

geronl

« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2016, 02:44:36 am »

And No, A third party vote can't and wont win!

I would rather lose and keep my soul than vote for this freak.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2016, 04:30:45 am »

I hear you b!tching a lot but you offer nothing in return?

You b!tch about Trump continuously, to the point of obsession?

And now it seems to be all about You?

How about the children and grandchildren that will be affected with a Hillary election?

As far as I can tell, Trump has never sold US uranium rights to Russia or missile guidance systems to the Chinese.

Trump has never exposed or given the opportunity to steal, our nations secrets to our enemies?

I could, but wont go on because there is no need .. you are so pitifully angry over Trumps 'perceived' indiscretions, by you that I'm sure a Hillary election wouldn't faze you in the slightest!

Hopefully you don't have children or grandchildren to explain why you were willing to sell their future to a proven thief and liar .. Hillary!
(For the price of one .. you get two! Bill, the serial rapist comes with the package)

Tell them (your kids) that your soul was more important!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 04:32:38 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2016, 04:38:57 am »
How about the children and grandchildren that will be affected with a Hillary election?

I'm not voting for Hillary.  As a rule, I don't vote for NY liberals.

Tell them (your kids) that your soul was more important!

It is more important.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2016, 04:42:29 am »

You are going to lose either way.   So why dig your own grave?

If people want to vote for a NY liberal, no one is stopping them.  But I am damn sick of them trying to coerce me into doing it as well.  I refuse to sanction my own demise.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2016, 04:46:49 am »
As a former Cruz supporter, I really get tired of the mis-information and bashing of the only choice we have over Clinton!

As a current Cruz supporter, I really get tired of people suggesting I abandon every single one of my Conservative principles by casting my vote for a NY liberal who holds in contempt everything I stand for.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-