Author Topic: Here are the Secret Service codenames for Trump, Pence  (Read 359 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Here are the Secret Service codenames for Trump, Pence
« on: July 29, 2016, 02:27:56 pm »
Here are the Secret Service codenames for Trump, Pence

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/27/politics/donald-trump-mike-pence-secret-service-codenames/

(CNN)The Secret Service has new code names for GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump and Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: Mogul and Hoosier.
Nearing the White House means you get a Secret Service detail, and that means the elite security agents need to have a new name buzzing into their ears.
The codenames for the would-be heads of state generally skew toward the slightly witty, and each name in a family all start with the same letter. For example, President Barack Obama is "Renegade" and first lady Michelle Obama is "Renaissance."

Now that Trump and Pence have officially filled out their party's presidential ticket, Secret Service sources told CNN the agency's codename for the GOP candidates.

Trump is "Mogul."
    Melania Trump, a former model, is "Muse."
    Pence, the head of the Hoosier State, is "Hoosier."
    Karen Pence, the governor's wife, is "Hummingbird."

Meanwhile, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton is no stranger to the Secret Service. Clinton has had a Secret Service detail -- and will for life -- since her husband won the presidency.

Hillary Clinton, a fixture in US politics, is "Evergreen."
    Former President Bill Clinton, her husband, is "Eagle."

(CNN does not yet know the codename for her running mate, Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine).

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Here are the Secret Service codenames for Trump, Pence
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 02:40:02 pm »
Trump's should be "Orange Slush"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 02:44:28 pm »

Hillary Clinton, a fixture in US politics, is "Evergreen."

25,000,000 urinating  dogs couldn't be wrong.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 03:04:24 pm »
Oh my God. Well, ordinarily I would never bother to post to threads like this, but I had some meeting cancelled unexpectedly, so I have nothing going on until after lunch, so...

You guys have to know that these 'code names' would never actually be released, right? Is it just me? It is too ridiculous even to comment about. In a follow on article...

Here are the Secret Service contingency attack plans for Trump, Pence
Here are the Secret Service weekly schedules for Trump, Pence
Here are the Secret Service planned routes for Trump, Pence

Anything that you, and I mean you, are reading that claims to be 'Secret', is not. Unless it was leaked or sent to you by Hillary Clinton. Then it may actually be 'Top Secret'. Otherwise, it is just fluff and nonsense.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 03:10:15 pm »
It's CNN.

Remember their rather large mouths during both Iraq wars? The sods have no filters.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 03:12:08 pm »
Orange Glorious and the White Shadow.