Author Topic: The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability  (Read 15322 times)

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2016, 06:28:12 pm »
I am sure Donaldo saw this with his own 2-eyes from Trump Tower, I guess he has really good perv telescopes and can even tell a persons religion from that distance is quite remarkable.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline jedidah

« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2016, 07:05:42 pm »
So what if he conflated a few sources.  Happens all the when we are under stress.

Good grief.  This isn't about "we," but rather about a nominee for President of the United States who "conflates" sources and makes stuff up.

"Under stress" isn't an excuse when you're running for President.  Maybe he needs to take a pill and go home?

And the issue isn't about muslim terrorists.  We are all aware that the threat has grown, and no doubt some celebrated on Sept. 11.  But Donald Trump, golden as he may be, doesn't have eyesight or omniscience enough to see dancing men on New Jersey rooftops from his penthouse in Trump Tower. 

We are talking here about a candidate who gets his news from late-night tv and the National Enquirer, and even then can't keep the stories straight.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2016, 09:51:27 pm »
This is the idiocracy that supports Trump and they're mad that not everyone is as idiocratic as they are.  Unbelievable to even bring this up again, much less try to BS us into disbelieving what we can see with our own eyes.  The only similarity between the videos of Trump mocking however many people he has mocked now is the buffoonery that is Trump, but in some of his buffoonery he's holding his arm up similar to the disabled reporter.  The one that he doesn't know, just like he doesn't know who David Duke is and he doesn't know who Putin is.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2016, 09:59:28 pm »
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE STORY AND WATCH VIDEOS, BEFORE YOU REPLY! REALLY! IF YOU REPLY AND HAVEN'T READ YOU MIGHT LOOK FOOLISH, JUST SAYIN!

The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability
http://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

At the Democratic National Convention speakers are repeating the claim, amplified ad nauseam by the left and establishment GOP opponents over the past year, that Donald Trump mocked the disability of New York Times reporter, Serge Kovaleski. This accusation has served as a very convenient tool to both smear Trump’s character and to avoid having to confront him on substantive political issues. But is it true? Here is the story the media is not telling you.

It all started  on November 21, 2015 when, at a rally, Trump said he remembered seeing reports of Arab Americans celebrating the 9/11 terror attacks on rooftops in New Jersey shortly after the twin towers fell. As he told George Stephanopolous in an interview the next day on ABC’s “This Week”:

I am sorry R4.

From the article.  Enter Donald Trump’s rally in South Carolina soon thereafter. During the rally Trump pointed all of this out and paraphrased Kovaleski’s backtracking as he impersonated a groveling reporter changing his story under pressure. While he did this, Trump moved his hands around quickly, acting flustered.

That is not what trump did. We all saw it.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2016, 10:13:00 pm »
Look.  Trump is an old fart.  An old fart who grew up making fun of retards by doing the "Spas" (spastic) dance.  Like all of trumps actions, he just reverted back to his days on the school yard and went full retard on instint. For Trump it is muscle memory. He never thinks things out.  He is all reaction.  In fact, his brain is one big ass flabby muscle.  He is a damn Meathead.

So, anyone trying to explain his actions as anything different than mocking the disabled or being a bully.... is a bigger moron than trump.

just say'n.

It's trump Brain memory.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2016, 10:23:08 pm »
I am sorry R4.

From the article.  Enter Donald Trump’s rally in South Carolina soon thereafter. During the rally Trump pointed all of this out and paraphrased Kovaleski’s backtracking as he impersonated a groveling reporter changing his story under pressure. While he did this, Trump moved his hands around quickly, acting flustered.

That is not what trump did. We all saw it.

Yep, here is the video. It wasn't just flailing his arms around in mockery, he also mocked his voice.
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/donald-trump-appears-to-mock-disabled-reporter-574777923731

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2016, 10:32:07 pm »
Yep, here is the video. It wasn't just flailing his arms around in mockery, he also mocked his voice.
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/donald-trump-appears-to-mock-disabled-reporter-574777923731
Come on, you know better than to use video that hasn't been cleansed by the ministry of truth. It's double plus ungood.  888blackhat
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2016, 10:41:25 pm »
What is your problem?
I wrote it!!
Now key me delete your post **nononono*

And we're supposed to believe this completely biased propaganda over what people saw with their own eyes because?

Do you have even the slightest clue as to the definition of objectivity?

I'm guessing not.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2016, 10:42:46 pm »
For Trump it is muscle memory. He never thinks things out.  He is all reaction.
I concur @Wingnut !! It's the same reason this happened:

And this too:

I would gather to guess, the Donald got a check mark in grade school for "Lacks self-control."

It goes along with being eccentric.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Silver Pines

« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2016, 11:00:28 pm »
@CatherineofAragon
Perhaps you have read a post of mine about the Dem convention.  Their convention was excellent, bringing all races in and their speeches were fine.  I listened/saw it every day. It was about "all" the people and their experiences.  Trump's convention was all about just him. One of his kids every day, praising him.  He said something like, "I am the only one who can fix it."  The Democrats said, "We can fix it."

Trump is insane and Clinton is not.  Trump could kill us all, starting WWIII, Clinton will not.  If we are dead, it matters not who is on the Supreme Court.  If we are dead, the "wall" (that will not be built), doesn't matter.  Life or death is the basis for my vote.

@Victoria33, I HAVE to learn to check my mentions.  If I didn't respond to you on any posts, it's because of that.  Good grief...

I agree with you...I think Clinton and Trump are equally corrupt.  The difference is that Trump is genuinely demented.  I won't vote for Hillary Clinton due to her pro-abortion stance, but there's no way on this earth I'll ever vote for Trump, either.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2016, 02:02:17 am »
So, if we are to believe this, then Trump wasn't mocking the reporter, he is just spastic on his own. It isn't an act, it was just Trump's own mental issues that caused this. Allrighty then. Not exactly a better prospect. 

Let's look a bit closer, again, this supposedly isn't Trump mocking someone. The justification is this is how he acts.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 02:04:47 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2016, 02:07:55 am »
So, if we are to believe this, then Trump wasn't mocking the reporter, he is just spastic on his own. It isn't an act, it was just Trump's own mental issues that caused this. Allrighty then. Not exactly a better prospect. 

Let's look a bit closer, again, this supposedly isn't Trump mocking someone. The justification is this is how he acts.

Looks like mocking to me. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2016, 03:27:24 pm »
Looks like mocking to me.

At this point I'd settle for spastic/insane.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2016, 03:45:56 pm »
Good grief.  This isn't about "we," but rather about a nominee for President of the United States who "conflates" sources and makes stuff up.

LBJ often repeated this story of how his grandfather died at the Alamo.  It was totally false, but LBJ told it so many times because he was caught up in the false glory of how it reflected on him.  He would continue to relive it by micromanaging the Vietnam War to the point where he had phone conversations with Air Force pilots in the process of performing missions.

One lie about his grandfather and the Alamo turned into an increase in troop levels from 16,000 to 568,000 during his five years in office.

Having a President who acts on a false portrayal of history creates a very dangerous situation, especially given the military might that is at his disposal.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2016, 04:11:49 pm »
It is not just the floppy hands...

Floppy hand, not hands. The right hand doesn't flop back like the left does.

It's very specific mocking.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 04:12:17 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2016, 05:41:23 pm »
And we're supposed to believe this completely biased propaganda over what people saw with their own eyes because?

Do you have even the slightest clue as to the definition of objectivity?

I'm guessing not.
No.  No objectivity.
Former Republican.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2016, 06:28:44 pm »
Didn't he say something to the effect that he would like to hump his daughter if she wasn't his daughter?

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2016, 12:01:23 am »
If they try at my church they might be surprised at the amount of return fire.   I'm not the only one there who carries.....

Good on you.  Cant say folks were not warned should something happen.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2016, 12:03:41 am »
The issue is pervasiveness about terrorism.  Am sure he heard contemporaneous reports during the event, on radio TV or Internet/Colleagues .

"Under stress" isn't an excuse when you're running for President.  Maybe he needs to take a pill and go home?

And the issue isn't about muslim terrorists.  We are all aware that the threat has grown, and no doubt some celebrated on Sept. 11.  But Donald Trump, golden as he may be, doesn't have eyesight or omniscience enough to see dancing men on New Jersey rooftops from his penthouse in Trump Tower. 

We are talking here about a candidate who gets his news from late-night tv and the National Enquirer, and even then can't keep the stories straight.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2016, 12:15:21 am »
The issue is pervasiveness about terrorism.  Am sure he heard contemporaneous reports during the event, on radio TV or Internet/Colleagues .

No.  The issue is Trump making stuff up. He does it all the time.

Hell, he's told three lies this very afternoon.  He's supposed to be running for president, not trying to one-up his buddies at Doral.

Why can we not believe a thing he says?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2016, 01:39:18 am »

Hell, he's told three lies this very afternoon.  He's supposed to be running for president, not trying to one-up his buddies at Doral.

so you are guaranteeing that houses of worship will not be attacked in NA or the UK?

Think you conflating your emotions for some of Trump's tactics with the situation on the ground.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2016, 01:44:42 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3715877/Thousands-German-protesters-prepare-streets-Merkel-demonstration-against-Premier-s-immigration-policies-say-caused-terror-attacks.html

Guess Merkel is still the savior as well with no issues....

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2016, 02:07:08 am »
so you are guaranteeing that houses of worship will not be attacked in NA or the UK?

Think you conflating your emotions for some of Trump's tactics with the situation on the ground.

What does that have to do with Trump?  He can't stop attacks in Europe either.

Offline sinkspur

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2016, 02:42:12 am »

That's not what's at issue.  What is is that the orange a$$hoIe is a damned liar, and I'm not voting for the damned liar with an R after its name, or the damned liar with a D after her name.
Former Republican.