Author Topic: The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability  (Read 15355 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability
« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2016, 08:31:21 pm »
You deleted my post?  I lay out a case that totally discredits your recreant, fallacious drivel, and you deleted it?  Wow.  Just wow.

Someone exposes your lies, so you censor them.  Unfrigginbelievable.

Not only are you a liar, you are a coward as well.

It's the new TRUMP version of the 1st Amendment.  You say what I don't like, and I destroy you.

Get used to it if he should win the election.

We're ALL going to be censored.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2016, 08:53:56 pm »
And yet he's never done this before in his speeches, so it's not a common quirk. 

But this one in a lifetime spastic quirk just happened to happen when he was talking about THAT reporter.  SPECIFALLY. Right at that very time. 

Yea......  ok. ...

Im going all the way to the end of "that" limb, once again.....and restate the FACT that Donnys Devotees In Order to ENJOY The Donny Show....suspended their sense of Disbelief...thereby opening themselves to deep levels of MASS HYPNOSIS  and the subsequent BRAINWASHING  are utterly incapable of  having negative thoughts about the Donny!!   Therefore they are unable to PERCEIVE much less judge has more bizarre statements and BEHAVIORS!!!

its VERY disturbing for such people to have incontrovertible evidence presented to them.

Mass Hypnosis worked for Hitler...and its worked as well it not better for the donny as he's been able to take advantages of COUNTLESS HOURS of TELEVISION Exposure!11

Let those with EYES......use them!! 

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

HonestJohn

« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2016, 10:24:15 pm »
Yes he did.  His quotes speak for themselves as hides behind the so called reuters poll.

See post 116.

Which came after your original threadjack.  Standard cause-effect means that the original post comes before all the rest.

Offline Jackson

« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2016, 10:37:18 pm »
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE STORY AND WATCH VIDEOS, BEFORE YOU REPLY! REALLY! IF YOU REPLY AND HAVEN'T READ YOU MIGHT LOOK FOOLISH, JUST SAYIN!

The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability
http://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

At the Democratic National Convention speakers are repeating the claim, amplified ad nauseam by the left and establishment GOP opponents over the past year, that Donald Trump mocked the disability of New York Times reporter, Serge Kovaleski. This accusation has served as a very convenient tool to both smear Trump’s character and to avoid having to confront him on substantive political issues. But is it true? Here is the story the media is not telling you.

It all started  on November 21, 2015 when, at a rally, Trump said he remembered seeing reports of Arab Americans celebrating the 9/11 terror attacks on rooftops in New Jersey shortly after the twin towers fell. As he told George Stephanopolous in an interview the next day on ABC’s “This Week”:

Pathetic. Dishonest. Pathetic. Did I already say pathetic? Yep. Pathetic.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #129 on: August 01, 2016, 04:25:22 pm »
I have made no such claim. 

What is wrong with you?
You have just encountered the Trumpslaining tactic of the day, the ever popular: OOH SHINY!

Sometimes the wall is shiny, sometimes the terrorists, whatever it is we must talk about the new shiny subject not Trump blatantly mocking a disabled reporter or what have you.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #130 on: August 01, 2016, 04:29:38 pm »
New questions on the forms. That is about the extent of the vetting.
Below the question Obama has "Are you a terrorist?" Trump will add the question "Did you lie on the previous question?"

Trump has already waffled on this issue. He was originally against letting in more refugees no he's not. By November he may have walked this one back to the left of Hillary. Who knows? Trump's positions change hourly.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour