Author Topic: Team Trump Does Damage Control by Dumping Melania Trump’s Website  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/07/27/team-trump-damage-control-dumping-melania-trumps-website/

Planet Trump basically exists in another realm of reality, for all intents and purposes. It’s an alternate reality where truth is relative, and what you hear one moment, may very well change the next.

Apparently, part of the alternate reality that was created on Planet Trump had to do with Trump’s third wife, Melania, and this long-pushed narrative that she has a degree in architecture from the University of Ljubljiana, in Slovenia.

Yeah. About that…

Her website said she earned the degree, but a book about her life, which was released earlier this year, claimed she left the university after one year to pursue her modeling career.

“Melania Trump: The Inside Story” claimed her husband, GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, and his advisers embellished the potential first lady’s education because “they were desperate to give off the impression that the Slovenian model was not just beautiful, but also smart and well-educated.”

I get it. Not everybody is cut out for college. Some are better suited for “modeling” in various stages of undress.

You have to know where your strengths are.

Now, however, the website that has long touted Melania Trump’s academic accomplishments has apparently been dumped, and any who try to visit MelaniaTrump.com are redirected to Trump’s campaign site.

While Trump’s camp will deny they lied about Melania’s background, you have to admit the timing of removing her website is suspect.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Team Trump Does Damage Control by Dumping Melania Trump’s Website
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 05:29:19 am »
So despite what all the Trumpists said previously, she is nothing but plagiarizing arm candy.

Offline anymouse

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 05:46:54 am »
Yea, but Trump. /sarc
Anymouse

"Life is a sit-com.  I'm just a critic, don't blame me for the lack of plot and poor acting." ;)

geronl

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 07:09:20 am »
Trump: Melania who? Never heard of her, next question..

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 12:51:37 pm »
Kicked to the curb.  Not to worry dahling, you go Slovenia dacha , see family, recruit new Dahnold wife

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 12:59:43 pm »
Kicked to the curb.  Not to worry dahling, you go Slovenia dacha , see family, recruit new Dahnold wife

She certainly doesn't fit in as your typical 'first lady' and she obviously hasn't fully jumped on the political bandwagon nor is she comfortable in her new role.  Then again, what do we really know about her other than she's a Slovenian model and Trump has made her very wealthy?
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 01:09:26 pm »
Another redstate article.

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 01:13:43 pm »
Even the ones where she keeps her clothes on?

Now now, don't blame her for the T & A shots...She never got a sheepskin to cover up.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 02:28:26 pm »
She certainly doesn't fit in as your typical 'first lady' and she obviously hasn't fully jumped on the political bandwagon nor is she comfortable in her new role.  Then again, what do we really know about her other than she's a Slovenian model and Trump has made her very wealthy?
For sure! There are problems to anyone paying attention:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-awkwardly-hugs-melania-ivanka-expert-weighs-in-w430543?utm_source=celebuzz.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange_article

“Daddy Donald was more (inappropriately) affectionate to Ivanka than to Melania,” one viewer tweeted, while another sniped, “Donald grabs Ivanka's ass gave [Melania a] weird friend zone hug.”
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 02:41:09 pm by mlizzy »
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2016, 08:32:48 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/289658-melania-trump-explains-why-her-website-was-deleted-from

July 28, 2016, 02:46 pm
Melania Trump explains why her website was deleted

By Caitlin Yilek

Melania Trump, who has been mostly silent on Twitter since her husband Donald Trump launched his presidential campaign, released a short statement on the social media platform on Thursday explaining why her professional website was recently deleted.

“The website in question was created in 2012 and has been removed because it does not accurately reflect my current business and professional interests,” she wrote.

The Huffington Post noted Wednesday that the potential first lady’s website was scrubbed from the internet amid questions about her degree in architecture from the University of Ljubljana in her native Slovenia.

Her website claimed she earned the degree, but an unauthorized biography, which was released earlier this year, claimed Trump left the university after one year to pursue her modeling career.

"Melania Trump: The Inside Story" claimed the Republican presidential nominee and his advisers overstated Melania Trump's education because "they were desperate to give off the impression that the Slovenian model was not just beautiful, but also smart and well-educated."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 08:35:49 pm »
She want on to describe her current business interest: ...green acres is the place to be, farm living is the life for me... 

geronl

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2016, 08:57:27 pm »
She want on to describe her current business interest: ...green acres is the place to be, farm living is the life for me...

The Huffington Post noted Wednesday that the potential first lady’s website was scrubbed from the internet amid questions about her degree in architecture from the University of Ljubljana in her native Slovenia

I thought she dropped out after a year?? Why is she not listed as a notable alumni?

geronl

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2016, 09:43:11 pm »
Go to Slovenia and get a degree in one year! Even if you drop out!

geronl

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2016, 09:44:08 pm »

A much more reliable website than Conservative Treehouse and not a bad joke like PRNTLY. Red State has been around for years as a reliably conservative website.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2016, 09:49:08 pm »
A much more reliable website than Conservative Treehouse and not a bad joke like PRNTLY. Red State has been around for years as a reliably conservative website.

I can't abide a man who lusts after his daughter. THERE I SAID IT! Yes, he has inappropriate thoughts about his daughter.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2016, 09:57:26 pm »

@TomSea Is there something in the article that isn't true?

Here's Melania's site as of Jun 28 2016:  https://web.archive.org/web/20160324063653/http://www.melaniatrump.com/my-world/

Today, it redirects here:  http://www.trump.com/

Why not just point out the errors in the article?

Offline Fantom

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2016, 09:59:27 pm »

Well, we know she likes small hands.    :smokin:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2016, 10:04:20 pm »

Yep, they are becoming a powerhouse in Conservative Media. Should be applauded.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2016, 10:07:51 pm »
Even the ones where she keeps her clothes on?

Let's hope to hell not!!!!

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2016, 10:14:51 pm »
I can't abide a man who lusts after his daughter. THERE I SAID IT! Yes, he has inappropriate thoughts about his daughter.

And he doesn't attempt to hide it either. I wish Ivanka [or her husband!!] would school the Donald on appropriate public behavior with her.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

geronl

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2016, 10:25:09 pm »
And he doesn't attempt to hide it either. I wish Ivanka [or her husband!!] would school the Donald on appropriate public behavior with her.

A 70-year old man with his mental issues ain't going to change.

Wingnut

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2016, 11:15:24 pm »
Someone should contact the NYPD and file a missing persons report on Melania.  She has been missing since a grope was perpetrated on her person, and witnessing and cop and feel on her step-daughter. Foul play should not be ruled out. 

She was last seen in the company of an elderly male with an orange complexion with bad comb over. Suspect suffers severe facial tics and speaks as if afflicted with turrets.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2016, 11:22:16 pm »
Someone should contact the NYPD and file a missing persons report on Melania.  She has been missing since a grope was perpetrated on her person, and witnessing and cop and feel on her step-daughter. Foul play should not be ruled out. 

She was last seen in the company of an elderly male with an orange complexion with bad comb over. Suspect suffers severe facial tics and speaks as if afflicted with turrets.

There's a hold up in the Bronx,
Brooklyn's broken out in fights.
There's a traffic jam in Harlem
That's backed up to Jackson Heights.
There's a GOP campaign short a Melania,
Kruschev's due at Idlewild
Car 54, where are you?