Author Topic: Mexico threatens: If Trump wins we will call back our citizens - FAKE/Spoof clickbait story  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Mexico threatens: If Trump wins we will call back our citizens

The President of Mexico threatened at the world economic summit grave consequences if Trump gets the Presidential seat: all the Mexicans in the USA will be going back home to Mexico.

The Mexican government announced they will close their borders to Americans in the event that Donald Trump is elected President of the United States. President Enrique Peña Nieto announced the country fears Americans will flood their country and bring violence and chaos to their streets. “Many Americans have expressed a desire to relocate to our country in the event that Donald Trump becomes President. We cannot have Mexico flooded with criminals and rapists,” he said.

In an interview with Telemundo, Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

However, many Mexicans who have managed to obtain a U.S. citizenship through legal channels fear this move. Mexico is currently the 3rd largest trading partner of the United States, with $507 billion worth of goods trade in 2013 alone. “Although shutting down the influx of billions of dollars that our people send home every month could cripple our economy, I still believe this is the right thing to do in the long run,” the President argued. “We’ll bring our people home, where it is safe and welcoming. We will be able to offer them better and more civilized working conditions.”

http://departed.co/mexico-threatens-trump-wins-will-call-back-citizens

You really need to get your filters checked. - Mod2
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 06:33:37 am by Mod2 »
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline WAC

Re: Mexico threatens: If Trump wins we will call back our citizens
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 01:34:16 am »

I hope Mexico's President is serious......however nobody will WANT to go back to Mexico....who does he think he's kidding?  But I can support his calling them back to his country....and even coming to get them!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 01:36:14 am »
That's their threat? To do exactly what Trump wants them to do?

They have enough people here to start an insurrection, and the Mexican president wants to call them all back, but only if the guy who wants them out wins?

:silly:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fantom

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 01:39:51 am »

He knows he will need them to build the Wall.... course.. it will look like a Mime Field, as trump really is not going to build any wall.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 01:40:33 am »
That's their threat? To do exactly what Trump wants them to do?

They have enough people here to start an insurrection, and the Mexican president wants to call them all back, but only if the guy who wants them out wins?

:silly:

Actually a pretty smart move calling Trump's bluff like that.  Puts the GOPe/CoC arm of Trump's support in a bit of a pickle as well as they love the cheap labor.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 02:11:42 am »
Oh Mech.

Departed.co is a fake news site at best. A click bait site full of pop ups or worse (warning do not go to this site unless you have good anti-virus and anti-malware software.)

And at worst….

Clinton: Destroy Syria for Israel
http://departed.co/clinton-destroy-syria-israel

“Clinton’s public assertion that, if elected president, she would “take the relationship with Israel to the next level,” would definitively mark her, and Israel, as the enemy of not just some Arab states in the Middle East, but of all peace-loving people on earth.”

And

US Soldiers Raped Boys In Front Of Their Mothers + [Video]
http://departed.co/us-soldiers-raped-boys-front-mothers-video

Seymour Hersh? Really?

FWIW – I thought that The Cheeto Jesus supports torcher.

What is it with you and these types of “alt-right” sites? BTW - how are things over at 4chan/pol/politically incorrect?

:whistle:

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2016, 02:22:36 am »
Oh Mech.

Departed.co is a fake news site at best. A click bait site full of pop ups or worse (warning do not go to this site unless you have good anti-virus and anti-malware software.)

And at worst….

“Clinton’s public assertion that, if elected president, she would “take the relationship with Israel to the next level,” would definitively mark her, and Israel, as the enemy of not just some Arab states in the Middle East, but of all peace-loving people on earth.”

And

Seymour Hersh? Really?

What is it with you and these types of “alt-right” sites? BTW - how are things over at 4chan/pol/politically incorrect?

A little research kills another Mech thread.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

HonestJohn

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2016, 05:37:09 am »
Oh Mech.

And at worst….

And

Seymour Hersh? Really?

Thank you.

Offline Mod2

Title fixed to reflect an obvious BS story.

Extra note, both my AV and blocker went nuts on clicking through, so proceed with extreme caution if you must.

HonestJohn

@mystery-ak

Please read this thread.

geronl

These kinds of phony click-bait stories are all over facebook and other sites.

extremely annoying

geronl

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2016, 08:12:02 am »
Not only kills it but once again shows where he gets his articles from:

A little snippet from one of their homepage articles:

It is the ghastly truth of the jewish-orchestrated plundering, mass rape, mass murder, and subjugation of the German people in the latter days and aftermath of World War Two, which continues to this day. Estimated 15+ million ethnic Germans murdered after the war. Around 5-10+ million German women mass raped.

Talk about sick!! Unfortunately trump has provided the environment for these roaches to crawl out and infest the GOP and internet.

and there's your new GOP. ugh

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2016, 08:24:33 am »

Mech has never come across to me as Conservative or even Republican. He never posts outside of the politics section and everything he does post seems to have one of two purposes...promote Trump or ridicule people who don't support Orange Jesus.

I can find common ground with @DCPatriot or @Right_in_Virginia outside the political section and have done so in the past.

Not so much with Mech.

So I'm still curious as to what his DU name is. Only someone truly not interested in Republican politics would post an article like this at this site.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DB

So now we know what "news" sites pass your "truth" test... What a surprise...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So now we know what "news" sites pass your "truth" test... What a surprise...

The MSM ones will too when their articles fit the narrative he's trying to push.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DB

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2016, 08:38:51 am »

When Trump is done, decent people will be embarrassed to admit that they were members of the GOP. I never thought that the fascist supremacists would rise from the GOP. This could well be a turning point in history where everything changes in an ugly way.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2016, 04:34:17 pm »
Mech has never come across to me as Conservative or even Republican. He never posts outside of the politics section and everything he does post seems to have one of two purposes...promote Trump or ridicule people who don't support Orange Jesus.

I can find common ground with @DCPatriot or @Right_in_Virginia outside the political section and have done so in the past.

Not so much with Mech.

So I'm still curious as to what his DU name is. Only someone truly not interested in Republican politics would post an article like this at this site.
I don't know if he's really from DU, but I think he didn't escape TOS before the orange kool-aid took effect. He's always harping on getting news from good sources, now I know what he means.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Title fixed to reflect an obvious BS story.

Extra note, both my AV and blocker went nuts on clicking through, so proceed with extreme caution if you must.

Mech's trying to link us to malware and viruses now?  Wonder if his name is Peggy?

Not surprised.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 05:08:31 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline NavyCanDo

Mech's trying to link us to malware and viruses now?  Wonder if his name is Peggy?

Not surprised.
e

Russian created malware no doubt.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn