General Category > Economy/Business

Investments

<< < (5/27) > >>

Chieftain:
Buy low.  Sell high.

That is all.

:beer:

Bigun:

--- Quote from: bolobaby on July 29, 2016, 09:19:13 pm ---That is an unusual philosophy when it comes to investing since generating interest in your investments usually results in upward price pressure.

I'm not posting stocks to "pump and dump," just start dialogue, but talking about good investments is typically only *good* for the investment.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps that is so but the fact is that I have a few more winters on me than most of you and have a strategy tailored to my specific needs at this point in my life makes me very leary of talking about it in public in any great detail.

bolobaby:

--- Quote from: Bigun on July 29, 2016, 10:11:39 pm ---Perhaps that is so but the fact is that I have a few more winters on me than most of you and have a strategy tailored to my specific needs at this point in my life makes me very leary of talking about it in public in any great detail.

--- End quote ---

OK - suit yourself.

bolobaby:

--- Quote from: Chieftain on July 29, 2016, 09:53:49 pm ---Buy low.  Sell high.

That is all.

--- End quote ---

Living up to your site title! :-)

Idiot:

--- Quote from: Chieftain on July 29, 2016, 09:53:49 pm ---Buy low.  Sell high.

That is all.

--- End quote ---
I usually buy at a pretty good price.  It's the selling that usually gets me into trouble.  Like they say....never marry a stock...it doesn't even know who you are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version