Author Topic: Investments  (Read 92040 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Investments
« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2018, 08:39:16 pm »
Anyone here invest in crypto?

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2018, 08:48:30 pm »
Anyone here invest in crypto?

Had I ever thought Bitcoin would have went that parabolic, I'd have sunk money into it way back in the day and sold at the recent bubble top. But sadly, no.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #127 on: January 18, 2018, 10:20:28 pm »
Had I ever thought Bitcoin would have went that parabolic, I'd have sunk money into it way back in the day and sold at the recent bubble top. But sadly, no.
Ditto....

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #128 on: January 18, 2018, 10:28:35 pm »

Which recent bubble top would you have sold?  There's been so many.

I've been meaning to look at BTC futures.  I have no idea which way it's going to go next, but I'm pretty sure it's not going sideways.  If I can get decent reward for betting on a X% move, I'll bet it both ways.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2020, 02:50:35 pm »
How's everyone planning to protect their IRAs, 401(k)s, investment accounts and bank accounts when "President" Biden starts seizing assets of those who have more than they need?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2020, 02:52:40 pm »
How's everyone planning to protect their IRAs, 401(k)s, investment accounts and bank accounts when "President" Biden starts seizing assets of those who have more than they need?

:shrug: Obama didn't do that though, although I do remember getting similar warnings about it.