Author Topic: Did Russia’s Putin Call President Obama The ‘N’ Word As Trump Suggests?  (Read 2206 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Did Russia’s Putin Call President Obama The ‘N’ Word As Trump Suggests?

In a press conference in which Donald Trump encouraged Russia to “hack” Hillary Clinton’s emails, according to CNN, Trump also suggested that Vladimir Putin had used the “n” word to refer to the American president, Barack Obama.

Trump claimed that Putin doesn’t respect the United States and implied that Putin once called Obama the term, said CNN. The Daily Caller quoted Trump as saying, “He mentioned the n-word one time. I was shocked to hear him mention the n-word. You know what the n-word is, right? He mentioned it. I was shocked.”

The Trump press conference comes in the wake of numerous press reports that Russian intelligence may be behind the WikiLeaks’ document dump of Democratic National Committee emails, which sparked the resignation of party chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz after the emails revealed top DNC officials appearing to favor Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders during the primary.

Continued: http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/putin-obama-n-word-racial-slur-trump-russia-dnc-emails-hack-espionage-hillary-clinton-democratic-watch-press-conference/

No. It sounds like.

geronl

MOD:  Geronl, you know better than to call your political opponents racists.  Try something else.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 02:34:58 pm by Mod2 »

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
MOD:  Geronl's quote wasn't quite that amusing.

:silly: :silly:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 02:36:45 pm by Mod2 »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline TomSea

Trump clearly said in the presser that other leaders, dangerous ones like Putin did not respect America.

As they say, make America great again.

Offline RedHead

Putin doesn't speak English so how could he drop an "n" bomb?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
We should all be speaking and preaching the "n" word -  NeverTrump.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I am sure hearing the n-word from their God Putin gives the Trumpet sycophants chills and woodys

Russia putting Black Lives Matter on their terror watch list seemed kind of pointless aside from exciting the Trumpers. BLM poses virtually zero threat to Russia.

There aren't enough blacks in Russia to stir up a respectable mob let alone a riot.

Silver Pines

Trump clearly said in the presser that other leaders, dangerous ones like Putin did not respect America.

@TomSea, I really don't understand the point of that pic you keep posting.   I can easily pull up images of Reagan shaking hands with Gorbachev, Tip O'Neill, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and on and on.  All it means is that Trump and Reagan met each other. 

I mean, we all know Trump's opinion of Reagan:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/donald-trump-ronald-reagan-213288

"The gadfly was Donald Trump, writing in his book The Art of the Deal. But it wasn’t just a glancing blow; to promote the book, Trump launched a political campaign that tore into Reagan’s record, including his willingness to stand up to the Soviet Union. Advised by the notorious Roger Stone, a Nixon-era GOP trickster, in 1987 Trump took out full-page ads in the New York Times, the Boston Globe and the Washington Post blasting Reagan and his team.

The ads, which cost more than $90,000, came after Trump had visited the Soviet Union and met with Mikhail Gorbachev."

Offline TomSea

We should all be speaking and preaching the "n" word -  NeverTrump.

Bullspit.

No way, am I going to be pulling the lever for baby killers like I heard proclaimed yesterday

Never Johnson Weld.

I won't even be a big baby and name call people Fascists.

Yes, this really outwits people. Something to be proud of.

geronl

Amazing. There is no doubt at all that the ALT.RIGHT gets off on Trump saying this just like when he said "Mexican rapists". It's a dogwhistle and everyone knows it.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Have you ever read the story about that picture?

In 1983, Trump snagged a picture with the president during a photo line at a White House event. The president, not paying close attention, signed it "Reagan Reagan." Five years later, Trump included the image in his book "The Art of the Deal." An aide in the social secretary's office noticed the mistake. She sent an apologetic note and a corrected picture — signed with an autopen.

Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Reagan-White-House-Wary-Trump/2016/06/22/id/735065/#ixzz4HQHD6goQ
Urgent: Do You Back Trump or Hillary? Vote Here Now!

Offline DiogenesLamp

Did Russia’s Putin Call President Obama The ‘N’ Word As Trump Suggests?

I must admit,  when he first took office I did not think of him in terms like that,   but after having observed the stupid,  ignorant,   mouthy,  affirmative action fool,   I have now come to the conclusion that the "N-word"  is the best way to describe him.   

He is the sort of man for which the "N-word"  was invented. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline dfwgator

I must admit,  when he first took office I did not think of him in terms like that,   but after having observed the stupid,  ignorant,   mouthy,  affirmative action fool,   I have now come to the conclusion that the "N-word"  is the best way to describe him.   

He is the sort of man for which the "N-word"  was invented.
"Hey, Putin can't call our President that....only WE can call our President that."

Wingnut

Putin doesn't speak English so how could he drop an "n" bomb?

"Putin is a huge fan of Gangsta Rap. Big rap fan. The biggest really. He knows big words. Putin knows the N-word."
Donald Trump