Author Topic: Trump Abandons Last Vestiges of Conservatism, Promises a Considerable Hike in Minimum Wage  (Read 11865 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

I'll add my WELCOME to the many others!   :patriot:

Leaving TOS has been a blessing for many of us.  We don't all agree on things, but this is a great place where you can say what you think, and can think for yourself.

It's beautiful!

OK FR stands for Free Republic. What does TOS stand for again?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
OK FR stands for Free Republic. What does TOS stand for again?

Officially "The Other Site" but there was an old joke in the early 2000s it stood for "Terms of Service" because they would throw that phrase out at people all the time before they zotted. It is kind of passe now that they zot for any and all reasons.

Offline RoosGirl

@R4 TrumPence
@mystery-ak

If this is how y'all are going to run this place, count me out.

For the short amount of time I have been a member here this looks like typical behavior specific to this particular member to me.  I hope I am wrong about that and she starts feeling better and gets back to her better self and that there is a better self to get back to.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thank you ALL for your kind welcome! 
:beer:

After I was ZOTed I researched the history of free republic and discovered I was in a bad place, and that leaving there is a blessing. That was also how I was referred to www.freedrepublic.com
Sleeping with dogs gives one fleas, and i was becoming quite cantankerous over there. I am very grateful that this place exists. Thanks again, I will be back after some poolside fun with gargantua and pantegruel!
 888high58888

Welcome.  I was frustrated at first having to learn how to navigate around a new forum, but after about a week you will realize how cumbersome and antiquated that FR was.  It as great joining the 21st century.   :patriot:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.