Author Topic: TRUMP FLIP FLOPS on minimum wage, uses liberal talking point to attack uncaring Republicans  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
All I am saying is supporting Trump for what he MIGHT do is delusional.

Why? 

It's not a good enough reason to support someone in the primary when better choices are available.  But if I know the alternative is what I'm watching in Philadelphia -- and that party has moved substantially to the left even since 2008 -- why is it "delusional" to believe there's a possibility Trump would be better?  Don't get me wrong -- I'm not saying that voting for Trump is the only rational move.  But saying it is "delusional" to chose a possibly crappy President over a certainly crappy one is a pretty big overstatement.

Offline sinkspur

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump
Our not very bright Vice President, Joe Biden, just stated that I wanted to "carpet bomb" the enemy. Sorry Joe, that was Ted Cruz!

Sopan Deb ‏@SopanDeb  59m59 minutes ago Doral, FL
Sopan Deb Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Factcheck: True. Trump is the "Bomb the sh*t out of ISIS" guy.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
This is a lib appealing to the ignorant as he attempts to shore up votes.

Exactly what is the difference between him and Hillary then?

Apparently, about five bucks an hour ($10 vs. $15).   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump
Our not very bright Vice President, Joe Biden, just stated that I wanted to "carpet bomb" the enemy. Sorry Joe, that was Ted Cruz!

Sopan Deb ‏@SopanDeb  59m59 minutes ago Doral, FL
Sopan Deb Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Factcheck: True. Trump is the "Bomb the sh*t out of ISIS" guy.

Vs Trump who was going to bomb them and take their oil. Let Russia handle the job then take their oil. Defeat ISIS by taking their money from banks, killing their families and at least 3 other simplistic "solutions".

Ted Cruz actually had a much more comprehensive plan that included training reliable allies to call in accurate airstrikes, giving our allies more than blankets and small arms, and yes, carpet bombing ISIS convoys into tiny pieces. Most important Ted Cruz said we need to be a lot choosier about who our allies are and what wars we want to fight.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

I've been saying it since 2012: you all saw your last legitimate national election back in 2008.

Cook County went national and we have been fundamentally transformed.

The ballot box is not going to save you or stop where they are going to take us.

Get that through your skulls.  The evidence is right in your face, yet too many refuse to look at it because it's too horrible to contemplate.

But it is there.  The velvet coup - to the applause of most of your fellow countrymen (and illegals).
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline LMAO

Will the Trump supporters try and defend this & tell us why we MUST vote for this idiot?

THE WALL!!! And great deals with Schumer and Pelosi. And THE WALL!!! And Universal Childcare and more tariffs

Have I mentioned THE WALL??
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Apparently, about five bucks an hour ($10 vs. $15).

Yeah, and Bernie's would be $20.

All do not understand finance.  Why have all the Trumpsters been telling us we need a businessman to lead us when he obviously admitted he has no clue how capitalism works with this statement?

Might as well have Bernie lead us.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

geronl

Yeah, and Bernie's would be $20.

Elizabeth Warren proposes $22 an hour. Of course her interns are unpaid.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Elizabeth Warren proposes $22 an hour. Of course her interns are unpaid.

Aligncare, DCP, Mechanicos, WAC and Wolf creek are mysteriously missing from this thread. :whistle:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.