Author Topic: George Will: Trump Won't Release Tax Returns Because They Show Russian Ties  (Read 2165 times)

geronl

Where Rush goes off the rails and into the swamp is in his reasoning. Even though it is true that Trump doesn't use email... in fact, we really don't even know if he can write... there is a great deal of evidence that the Russians own Trump in a way they could never hope to own Hillary Clinton. Since his wave of serial bankruptcies beginning in the 1980s, he has been kept afloat by cash from Russian investors. These investors can't be making those investments without the knowledge of Putin and this gives them leverage over Trump in a very real sense. If they pull his financing, virtually overnight he becomes a homeless wino yelling at tourists in Times Square. From a motivation point of view, wouldn't Putin rather have an ideological ally in the White House... that would be Trump who loathes NATO and American power as much as Putin... than someone he had to blackmail for cooperation?

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/07/27/rush-limbaugh-diminishes-defending-donald-trump.-again.-full-audio/?utm_content=buffer32f34&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

As one who has been a "government bean counter", I take exception to your snark.

Don't take it personally. I don't think much of any government employees, except law enforcement and military.

When I worked in private enterprise Corporate America, we had visit from government auditors. Punching the clock. Going through the motions. Not risk takers. Not ambitious.

Trying to get building permits at city hall in a building department. Visiting the department of motor vehicles.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Don't take it personally. I don't think much of any government employees, except law enforcement and military.

When I worked in private enterprise Corporate America, we had visit from government auditors. Punching the clock. Going through the motions. Not risk takers. Not ambitious.

Trying to get building permits at city hall in a building department. Visiting the department of motor vehicles.
888high58888 Great example. But don't worry, Trump will use that same government to make America great again.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour